SAU Community

Which Skyline Looks Best ?

Also, r33 is far too heavy is it? what about the 34 gtt which weighs 50kg more than the 33 gtst, and same for the 34 gtr?

People are always mentioning the weight of the 33, when the 34 weighs even more, and the v35 weighs even more again!

And the R32 weighs less. :blink:

R32s look good with stock wheels.

So do DR30's and HR31 imports.

R33 series two is not special. it is a fancy hat on a whale. Still does not change the fact it is a whale. (I'd still have one:))

If you want to make a conclusion, start a poll, and get EVERYONE to vote in it.

But it is still up to preference.

Edited by Mulkers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's change this topic a bit...

Let's compliment on what we like and dislike about each series...

R32 - the front bar and orange parker lights on the side makes it look smaller, but pretty mean.... besides this, everything else IMO looks like a box/brick...ugly as hell itself...

R33 - love the front lights, taillights are king... damn it... I love everything about it except for it's driving flairs or guards... a bit too flat-looking, would prefer it to flair out more like the R34's...

R34 - Front lights are nice... like the stock GT-R wing... and that's it.... full stop pretty ugly looking car...

What do you guys think??

R32 is a mean looking car especially the GTR, very nice shape.

R33 dulled down to much, to rounded for my liking (each to their own i guess) doesnt look mean enough

R34 heaven on a stick, love the headlights, can't beat the small big stovetops at the back either, looks menacing on the street.

V35 not my cup of tea especially those taillights....yuck, they do sit nice and flat to the ground though.

R35 never seen it can't comment.

Ok, let's change this topic a bit...

Let's compliment on what we like and dislike about each series...

R32 - the front bar and orange parker lights on the side makes it look smaller, but pretty mean.... besides this, everything else IMO looks like a box/brick...ugly as hell itself...

R33 - love the front lights, taillights are king... damn it... I love everything about it except for it's driving flairs or guards... a bit too flat-looking, would prefer it to flair out more like the R34's...

R34 - Front lights are nice... like the stock GT-R wing... and that's it.... full stop pretty ugly looking car...

What do you guys think??

I wonder what car you drive (drove)

This thread is a joke. It might aswell be called "what model do you drive?". 33 owners like 33's etc etc......... The R33 is by far the most common on the road so I guess we can end it there!

Just for the record.. I do own a R33 - I did much research before deciding on a R33 - as I like R33's best... however, I also love the R34... with a nice kit, the eletric blue R34 GT-R - drool.......... hot... but in general, I personally like the R33 best...

Thanks all...

what a waste of time. this thread is like asking which colour is best.

black ??? ... i wish mine was black sometimes ....

i best say silver in case she hears...

SILVER.

nothing has more road presence than the r34 GTR.

the gtt is still a 34 :D ... but no GTR :)

i think the r33 gtst is the vl of yesteryear and in another 10 years time it will be the xr6turbo.

i feel sorry for r33 GTRs cuz they get mistaken for gtst's but otherwise are best priced for condition.

nothing can give the same bang for buck as a 32 GTR. (shame it'll need fixing)

they have a rough primal appeal that cannot be matched.

and the 32 gtst is a 6 cylinder silvia. (the only 32-34 skyline i don't think i'd consider buying)

the v35 is a 2+2 350z but the z's look better.

the v36 has mercedes headlights.

and my personal favorate - the GTR PROTO which is not infact being labled a skyline.

v36 pic for those who haven't seen one...

image20061013181249.JPG

my thoughts only - not meant to offend.

what a waste of time.

this thread is like asking which colour is best.

So what color is your favourite?

I like black, but hard to keep the stone chips away..

Sooo many white ones out there, but they look nice.

Midnight purple... red...

Bah, just get it resprayed in yellow or ornage! :rofl:

(this is not a serious post)

this thread sucks but to kill time at work.

r32 but only the gtr

r34 but on gtt and gtr

i dont count the 31 or 33 on my list coz they just arent my cup of tea

did i say this thread was pointless

u should have done a poll on which skyline every body has it would show better results than a post war imo

Hey guys, I saw a really strange Skyline on the weekend in Noble Park Maccas'.... he had the front of a R33 ... sides (was not sure) but also had a back bar / hood etc of a R34... damn... it looked so nice... had neons under the car too... damn.... wonder what it was...

So I guess it's a R33 1/2 .... hi h ihi but not quite a R34 yet...

this thread has aids.. but anyway

all skylines are tops. they have all been great in their day/age. Everyone is going to be biased towards the particular model they own. But enough of the 32 bashing. All the people that say the 32 is VN commodore-spec etc need kicks to the face. It may be a little basic in comparison to later models but the 32 is far superior to many cars of the same vintage. Especially with regards to build quality of other vehicles around that time.

But we get it... you have a boner over 33s!

This thread has super dooper aids.

all your skylines are belong to us.

R31 GXE's FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo - lock thread. that is all.

This thread has super dooper aids.

all your skylines are belong to us.

R31 GXE's FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo - lock thread. that is all.

yep go the brown (sorry i mean uber poo gold) on the 31 + 1

DR30 FTW