SAU Community

*news Flash* Air

Savalas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Well I think our course of action is clear, it's time to get Australia's premier journalistic teams on the case, lets call ACA and Today Tonight!

They love hoon drivers, so that's a tick, but if we want to be guaranteed a story I think we need to work some other pressing issues in to it, so how can we link this to: the Corby's; dodgy builders; and fat kids?

Time to get cracking people. :O

Breaking Headline on ACA and TODAY TONIGHT - Fat hoon kids in desperate need to deal marijuana out of there body board bags need a race track to lay fat skids. Bob "bloody knob" Jane has no intention of allowing these kids (possible related to Chapelle Corby) access to his track as he is a pov ass and doesnt realise the money that people are willing to spend for just the opportunity.

Also on TODAY TONIGHT - Ricky Martin's transgender operation..........stay tuned

I've obviously missed the first part of this story. Does he no longer open up the track for drags any more? Why not, is there a reason for it? Who is this new person that is looking to buy it and what is his intensions with the track?

lol i don't think anyone wants to help adelaide, they just want to make it more s**t, why the hell not keep AIR it was great when we had it...........bob jane that fat f**k better fix it haha..

Any decision made by the courts is not going to be a criminal ruling... this is a case between two businesses or at least two distinct identities.

This is a legal case between Bob Jane and Bill Russo.....NOT Bob Jane vs the people (or the motorsport community). AIR is a private facility, owned by somebody other than State/ Federal bodies.

Therefore any petitioning, rallying, lobbying etc will not make a lick of difference to any legal decision.

From what I understand, Bill purchased the company that held or at least was in the final stages of negotiation for the contract for AIR from Bob Jane. What is now in dispute is whether the purchase of this company actually grants Bill Russo full ownership of AIR which was at that stage not finalised from my understanding.

Bob Jane went to every length to prevent Bill Russo from getting his hands on the facility, as he was seen as a competitor to Bob Janes business interests.

Bill apparently had huge plans for the revamp of the facility and would place himself and his company - city dismantlers at the pinnacle of South Australian motorsport identities. Something I guess Mr Jane did not wish to happen at any stage.

I am happy to be corrected on any of this, as much of it is piecing together bits and pieces of 3rd party information

i heard one of the two wanted to split it up and sub divide..

and that came from a reliable source.

That was one of the assumptions I had made in my own mind... that amount of subdivided residential land would make a absolute crapload more money more than a motorsport facility would taking into account public liability and maintenance etc.

I find it ammusing we have some of the fastest drag cars (GT Autosound, Munro and Keir) BUT we have NO track! How dissapointing!

PS: Ash i thnik you may be onto something there! Terry you know more about what the deal is with Bill, might pay to run it to Bill and see what he has to say!

Edited by Deluxe

what if we have permanent squatters on the track??? and whenever we want to go they can open the gates for us........it isnt hard to change over a padlock or cut through some chain

yes if we all camp there change the locks and what not possession is 9/10th of the law :D

not true i know but hey we all need dreams

Well i guess it could be "partly Gov funded" But that will never happen while Bob "the knob" Jane has it in his hands! I'm sure Bill would like to spend not only his money and the Gov's cash on making it one of the best drag strips in OZ! But ATM BJ doesn't care much for it at all!

I also read somewhere(might have been the Cams Newsletter) that SA has the 2nd best interest in Motorsport per Capita, with NT bieng the first! we have more people attending events than anyone else! but yet we have no drag strip! WTF!!!!

Edited by Deluxe

very true

just watch out for a speed/red light camera on the crn A.I.R/marion

Heading home on a not last but the Friday night prior I saw them setup hidden cars (sidestreets & lights off on the side of the road in front of parked cars) 3 traffic lights in a row on both sides waiting for people to drag.

bob jane is useless! ever since i learned of the details i personally boycott any of his stores and advise my friends the same. i cant believe he could just let a prime sa motorsport venue die like that. but then again sa still has anzac raceway