SAU Community

3 Days

your coming out of the closet in 3 days?

You just had to spoil the surprise, didn't you! :)

I was going to watch this space, but know I now the ending. What an anticlimax.

your coming out of the closet in 3 days?

rubbish. this thread is perfect evidence that he's a raging homosexual already.

whatever it is, I don't care.

right..some of you guys are complete wankers but anyway theres always got to be a couple of keyboard warriors around...

After searching for a decent example and looking over maybe 15-20 lines in the last 2 months or there about i have found the one of me. Heres the link for it.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...matchallpartial

I got Ray and Pete over at RE Customs to have a look it and all was well. The car has a compression result of 155 across all 6 and Pete says there is no evidence on the chassis that the car has been in an accident. I took it to my local panel beater for an inspection and he couldnt find a spot where the panels didnt line up or where the paint looked dull because of dodgy work - more important he didnt find a spot of rust or bog. The car is basically in really good condition. I have over shot my budget a bit however as i planned to keep a couple of grand for a few mods straight away but thats not a real problem as ive got something which is going to last.

The car goes into Vicroads on tuesday for an inspection as ill be the first owner in Australia. All up including stampduty number plates booking fees etc it ended up $17220

There were plenty of other series 2's for under the 15k mark but many had been in accidents or didnt have good compression results.

Free plug to Ray & Peter at Re Customs and to Robert at Sabbadin Automotive who gave me great honest feed back.

Its got

3 1/2 inch turbo back exhaust

A pod and a BOV

soooo its pretty stock.

Mods soon to be will be a fmic and a comp first.