SAU Community

F40 On The Market Locally

Oosh

Very nice, its only done 1012kms in 17 years thats about 60kms a year!!! I think its a car rich people buy to sit in the garage for 5 years and then sell it for profit

F40s were my dream car back in the day didn't think there were any in Adelaide its hawt

my all time favourite car every!!!!! the f40 (drools). think they will swap me for the gtr? they r the same colour hehe! cant believe there is one in adelaide

and an enzo in melbourne. wtf all these amazing cars in australia!! i thought that ya had to be selected by ferrari to own an enzo cause they were a limited make

I think to be allowed to own a ferrari you should have to have a cams license, and be forced to enter it into at least one motokhana, trackday, or targa, etc, etc a year.

Such a waste on wankers like the owner of this car.

there are the typical invitations etc for the ENZO......but i think your on to something, however, maybe it should be extended to all cars above a certain power/weight ratio or just power, because more and more people are wrapping themselves around tree's and having accidents. the more experience you have the better

you must be thinking about maserati which offer invitations to own their cars. enzos are available to whoever has the money, although there is a waiting list as the cars go thru alot of production time. I went to maranello and witnessed the factory, a truly amazing sight.

ohh i ws just getting at, that instead of the car sitting in a garage for 17 years doing just over 1000 km. It should be driven hard and fast like it was designed to be. Not sitting in some faggots garage, so he can tell people at cocktail parties that he was a f40 sitting in his garage at home.

ohh i ws just getting at, that instead of the car sitting in a garage for 17 years doing just over 1000 km. It should be driven hard and fast like it was designed to be. Not sitting in some faggots garage, so he can tell people at cocktail parties that he was a f40 sitting in his garage at home.

agreed! my boss had a maserati, the most he did with it was accelerate hard out of the lights up to the speed limit, (so a 5sec burst :huh:) no track days, car clubs, almost pretended like it was nothing cause he could.

He's got a lexus executive type car now so i can rest my case....mind you in saying it all....a very nice car in a garage is still good to look at...

^^^ It's still not bad for something that came out of the 80's & arguably better looking than the F50 & F60. But agreed better cars like the ones I mentioned previously can be bought.

I'd get a 911 6 speed manual carrera s.

A nice house to live in, and buy another house as an investment property.

But i think even if i could afford a 800 thousand dollar car, that i wouldn't buy one.

I'd be happy with just a nice audi or something, around the 100 - 200 thousand mark.

With the amount of money i earn i doubt i'll ever afford a car over 40 thousand or so, but i'm quite happy with my motorcycle that shames 800 thousand dollar cars.

Funny I've got a picture of one on my desktop at the moment. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the F40 (Ferrari's were my childhood fave) as well at the Testarossa.

F40 is a fantastic car, built for no compromise speed & NOT comfort, would be an awsome machine to drive. Was reacently rated in europe as one of the top 10 supercars of all time, along with the R34 GT-R......

Edited by JazzaR33