SAU Community

F40 On The Market Locally

Oosh

This F40 has been for sale for aaaaages.

My mate and I were drooling over it a while ago - theres a black F430 as well that looks pretty nice, but nothing compared to this collectors edition F40.

Look at the other cars in his driveway :)

Edited by Mike_

Anyone know what the Australian price was for one of these when new?

I was just wondering if it really is/was a good invelstment (and cant be stuffed using google to find out LOL)

Just thinking if the original price was over 200K then its not a great investment over 17 years. Think what a house that cost 200k 17 years ago would be worth today, (in excess of 1mill).

man..such a nice car that is....jeremy clarkson did a comparison between yesteryear cars and the cars of today...and yeah he was head over heels for the f40....

i was just thinking - if i bought that car, it wouldnt be at 1000 klms for long....i just wouldnt be able to keep it in the garage as a collectors item, id wanna drive it atleast every weekend.....i dunno how these guys resist and not drive it.....

theres a Malaysian business man who lives in Melbourne, he has a F40 and he knows how to use it. Had some video and photos of his private test day at Winton. Have to go through my older Hd's and see if i still have them

Hehehe I'd love to contact the guy to take the car for a test drive :sick:

I would say I am the son of a very wealthy businessman who is going to buy the car as a present for me. I'd hire an actor for 1 hour to play the part of my "wealthy father". And insist the car needs to be tested through the hills :D or better yet at a track to be hired by him.

Hehehe I'd love to contact the guy to take the car for a test drive :sick:

I would say I am the son of a very wealthy businessman who is going to buy the car as a present for me. I'd hire an actor for 1 hour to play the part of my "wealthy father". And insist the car needs to be tested through the hills :) or better yet at a track to be hired by him.

haha i like your thinking....how about one of us pose as the father and other as son, and we both have to test it :D

Well you will have to be at least 50 to play my father credibly, reason why I thougt about an actor, but hell you could be my brother and we go 50/50 on the actor's fees :)

haha i like your thinking....how about one of us pose as the father and other as son, and we both have to test it :)

I did it when I walked into the Lamborghini dealer ship in Melbourne off church st. i think it was.

Walked in with 2 mates like I owned the place and got 1 to call me outside and start screaming "SELL SELL SELL" on the mobile while ur in the middle of the shop. lol great times.

note that there are NO rego number listed on the carsales site and there is no plates seen on the car....

acorrding to australia transport your not aloud to rego these as a daily driven car or as a seasonal rego along with a few other 'supercars'.

i find it funny that there are gtr's out there with more power which are driven daily haha

prob one of the main reason it has such little amount of k's on it.