SAU Community

Eoi Modded Skyline

blackjet

Just wondering how much i would be looking to get for my 1993 series R33. (black)

Motor- (built by sub zero performance)

3L vl bottom end

high flowed and ported RB25 head

garret high flowed GT35/40 turbo, braided oil lines

sub zero plenum chamber, sub zero 90mm throttle body

pistons cp forgings, forged eagle rods and bolts

billet fuel rail, sx fuel regulator, 850 hp intake pump, 600 cc injectors

n1 oil pump, n1 water pump with billet pully

new balancer, hks head gasket

hybrid 1000hp intercooler, custom piping

arp head studs, braided fuel lines

microtech LTX12s computer

3 inch mandrel bent exhaust from turbo back

50mm wastegate

high mount manifold with customised t4 flange

NGK V groove plugs, k&n air filter,

turbosmart type 2 blow off valve

greddy polished oil catch can

adjustable cam gears, GTR timing belt

splitfire ignition coils, HKS cams

Other mods-

boost guage, HKS turbo timer

tinted windows, momo wheel and gear knob

19 inch HP rims with brand new tyres

lowered king springs, polyureathane rubber on sway bars

Currenty making 350rwhp on 11psi.

Massive $$$$$ spent. Let me know what you all think

Edited by blackjet

Yeah ill try to get some pics up soon. Has just over 100000kms, has a shaved nissan patrol clutch, the diff is from a GTR, and im not sure if the box is standard or not. The box is supposed to be from a GTR, but its only a 5 speed, were any GTR boxes 5 geared or are they all 6's.

You saying the box "MAY" be from a GTR scares me, as it shows how little you know about the mods :P . A std rb25 box is a pretty strong unit, said to be as strong as the 26box. I'll be 98% sure that it is a 25 box.

im suprised no one picked up on the GTR rear diff. To run a rear diff you need to run GTR rear hubs as the axel splines are different.

Blackjet, did you have this car built, or did you jyst buy it already done? Why are you selling it? and when can we see photos?

Edited by Mr Kofi Ahmed

Na, most of the work was done when i bought the car. Dont get me wrong, I love the car, and I would prefer to keep it. But due to work commintments I havent had the time to drive it much lately. Also at the moment it would be more practical for me to buy a ute for work, and I also want another bike. The skyline unfortunately isnt much good as a work vehicle or to shift around a dirtbike.

SKYLINE.jpg

engine.jpg

GTR box's are awd....

have 2 driveshafts spinning doing a whole lot of fu*k all?

transfer case is driven by a chain belt off the output shaft of the box, you will find that you can remove the transfer case and put a plate over the output iirc.

the gearset in the 25 box is the same as what is in the z32 ect and is one of nissans better gearsets,

That is one hot Skyline, I wouldnt take under 20k. Thats a lot of mods.

I would be starting the price around the $23000 mark.

I thought it would make more power with all those mods.

Good luck with the sale.

Can you PM me on how much you payed for it and how long have you had it for, just curious as i have a very similar type of set up.

That is one hot Skyline, I wouldnt take under 20k. Thats a lot of mods.

I would be starting the price around the $23000 mark.

I thought it would make more power with all those mods.

Good luck with the sale.

Can you PM me on how much you payed for it and how long have you had it for, just curious as i have a very similar type of set up.

Its only on 11 lb of boost sub. That puppy would crank it up hard if he wound the boost up a few notches.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Meh. I "see" a typo above, that should have been "sell".
    • The clutch pedal has a procedure for adjustment. This can only be done after you are 100% sure the system is absolutely free of air bubbles. You must bleed the clutch master cylinder first, then the "separation pipe" which is the clutch damper line, then the operating cylinder as detailed in the service manual. Also, you must fully depress the clutch pedal between shifts. Just because you can't feel it grabbing does not mean the input shaft is truly decoupled from the crank. At high RPM clutch plates are vibrating and moving around, you need to give it the best possible chance of success. On the BCNR33 Nissan revises these adjustment procedures slightly but not by much: I would be careful with trying to play games with these adjustments. As for the Nismo operating cylinder they say a lot of things. In practice the twin plate clutch needs less movement on the clutch fork to disengage because the whole stackup of the flywheel + friction plates + pressure plate is much taller. Personally if you find that the clutch still disengages too high at the top of the travel I would try the Nismo operating cylinder. Make sure to follow the air bleed procedures. 
    • Thank you for the links. I’m going to go with the 6pin plug you used. next step is rust treating re painting dash support bar and steering column then the 6pin cradle plug when it arrives in the mail.
    • I don't how much the car makes a difference or whether it is just a question of gearbox and clutch. On mine it's fine. Pull type Nismo coppermix twin (standard, not competition) on the 5 speed in my Stagea. OEM slave cylinder. Bite point is a few cm off the very bottom of the pedal. Clutch pedal all the way down to put in gear, and when heading off at the lights, there's a tiny bit of nothing and then it starts biting. And fully engaged before the pedal is all the way released. There's a bit of play at the top where the pedal does nothing anymore. Are you in Australia @ck_chino? If you are set on using a Nismo slave cylinder I have one new-in-box at home. Ordered it together with the clutch but didn't get it fitted. We can work something out if you want it
    • I am using a pull nismo coppermix twin in an r34 getrag box, had both the standard slave and  then the nismo one. Adjusted pedal to get bite point how I wanted , it is on the higher side, but would fully disengage past half way down.  I also read that the nismo slave won't work but I had no issues with the stroke, might become one later as clutch wears but 2+ years of happy motoring so far.  Take the above as one input only, specially as my setup is a bit unique in that I am using an S15 clutch master , cefiro clutch pedal, custom braided clutch line. Lots of variables at play.