SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

Hey guys just wondering how long it takes to get the stuff in the mail? Looking forward to putting a SAU sticker on my bf's wrx where he won't see it for a while! :rofl:

Anna, picking up a new batch of stickers tomorrow - so it will be sent tomorrow or over the weekend ;)

hey you didnt order any xtra stickers!!... does that mean you're giving him yours!!! :P

Anna, picking up a new batch of stickers tomorrow - so it will be sent tomorrow or over the weekend :no:

hey you didnt order any xtra stickers!!... does that mean you're giving him yours!!! :rofl:

Oops :P Logging onto the bank now - can I order a large one pretty please! Il PM once done so you can send all together! ;)

hey Duncan, it's all sorted with Chris - I just forgot to chuck the receipt in his pack, but am sending it out seperately.

Mr Moo - your stuff was sent out last week so you should get it very soon if you haven't already...really sorry about the delay but there was a hold up on the stickers.

hey Duncan, it's all sorted with Chris - I just forgot to chuck the receipt in his pack, but am sending it out seperately.

Mr Moo - your stuff was sent out last week so you should get it very soon if you haven't already...really sorry about the delay but there was a hold up on the stickers.

thats ok got it today and the stickers went on straight away thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok am a total newbie here.... just got membership form will fill it in.... not a skyline owner yet but am definite about getting myself an R34 for a weekender... shame have to stay with the practical family magna although I have done some nice mods to that to make it more of a reasonable comprimise...

Hope to spend lots more time on the SAU forum and to learn as much as I can before I purchase the skyline

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just a quick question:

I am currently located in Canberra, but I am planning on moving to Sydney in the near future(Jan/Feb).

Am I able to apply and pay for SAU NSW membership now, or do I have to wait til I am living in NSW?

Look forward to attending events etc with you all. :P

Nath

Hi Administrators, Moderators, Donators and other Functionators can someone tell me if you have small and large labels in stock to send me if I was to become NSW member? Also do you have any other stripes (side) available or who could make one for me (R32)?

I have been registered for a while, However I don't post a lot as I find a lot of threds to be childish and plain stupid. I'm not saying the whole site is waste but u don't cater for older members like myself.

On the other side there is heaps of good info about the skyline eg. tech stuff etc...Just something you should perhaps look at?

Keep up the good work.

Dave :)