SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

hi David, we have your form, thanks :laugh: haven't checked the bank account but i'm sure it's fine, will have a look tomorrow.

Hi Shell, I need to know when is SAU going to send me my gift pack along with 2 extra stickers??? It's been a week since I've done the transfer. I was hoping to receive that before christmas and N1 said that all stickers are in stock! I can't see the reason for delay? :O:O

Dave

Hey guys!

Can someone confirm you have received/processed membership for me and DJ Brave? It was sent via snail mail with bank chq attached about a week ago? We wanna go in the xmas cruise on the 10th.

Just wanted to confirm payment and fax for myself

Faxed the form off on Thursday last week and paid on the wednesday the night before

I understand your busy and its coming toward xmas, so no real rush - just want to make sure you recieved everything

Cheers

Jermaine - Fat33

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• hahaha i was actually thinking about doing something like that washer mod lol. but i gotta be honest the tips on the 400R also look dog shit its a shame they used the same tips on the 400Z lol.  
    • That is called the power steering valve. It is designed to raise the engine idle when you put excessive load on the power steering pump to keep the engine from stalling. Replacement is 49762-AA000.
    • Hahaa yeah one good win turned into a day of misery.    #1: found some connector that was badly patched up and cracked since. Now trying to figure out what that connector actually is so I can get it fixed.   #2: I think my power steering pump might be kaput? I was running the car and doing the steering lock, looked underneath and there was a decent amount of power steering fluid on the ground 😔 my reservoir still has the same level I added so I’m confused about it. But I can see it on the underside of the car too so it’s dripping down from somewhere. The main hose under the reservoir looks fine so could it be the pump? the reservoir has fluid up to just below max now   Because of issue #1, it’s not going to get driven much now anyway. I’ve done a patch up just so I can connect the piece tomorrow. And then I’ve got to figure out what on earth that is and how it can be replaced.   Here I was, really looking forward to topping up PS fluid and taking the car for a drive. So depressing 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ the only day I’ve had no issues was when I changed the battery 😂  
    • Ok I checked the fuse it’s good but I’ll check the rest in the morning thanks for the info gonna hopefully figure this out tomorrow I wanted to do a first start on this built rb but gonna have to wait
    • Have you checked that the starter signal fuse hasn't popped in the fuse box? This is the simplest thing to start with. Then verify that your ignition switch is providing a low resistance path from pin 5 to pin 1 when the ignition switch is turned to the start position:   I misspoke earlier about the starter motor being ground switched. Technically going by the circuit diagram the solenoid is always connected to ground and actually you have to provide +12V to it via the ignition switch to power it. If you have confirmed the switch is working normally then you're down to a wiring fault and you have to chase the signal wire from the harness back into the cabin. Most likely it is the Wiring Specialties harness. I have gotten mis-wired harnesses from them before.