SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

Hi Mike, are you still waiting? I haven't seen Shell on here for a while (she processes the memberships) I can call her if you are still waiting

im not heaps desperate for it or anything i was just wondering why i havent got them yet, call would be appreciated

cheers duncan

Hi Mike, are you still waiting? I haven't seen Shell on here for a while (she processes the memberships) I can call her if you are still waiting

Hey guys,

got the pack in the mail a few weeks ago with cards etc and keep forgetting to post til now.....

I paid for extra sticker and didn't get, and one of the stickers I did get has torn :) when taking backing off.

Can they be replaced???

fanx!!!

Hey guys,

got the pack in the mail a few weeks ago with cards etc and keep forgetting to post til now.....

I paid for extra sticker and didn't get, and one of the stickers I did get has torn :) when taking backing off.

Can they be replaced???

fanx!!!

your a goose lol

hi everyone

I've been away (as some of you know who've sent me messages) but am back now and have just ordered enough stickers to get everyone's stuff out... so by the end of this week they'll all be on their way.

sorry to those that've been waiting a while - I did not have enough time and $$$ to get everyone's out just before xmas.

tinks.. oops!! sorry about the missing sticker!! :sleep:

send me a message and let me know what you need!

hi everyone

I've been away (as some of you know who've sent me messages) but am back now and have just ordered enough stickers to get everyone's stuff out... so by the end of this week they'll all be on their way.

sorry to those that've been waiting a while - I did not have enough time and $$$ to get everyone's out just before xmas.

tinks.. oops!! sorry about the missing sticker!! :laugh:

no worries shell, hope you had fun while you were away

• 2 weeks later...
tinks.. oops!! sorry about the missing sticker!! :laugh:

got new stickers today - stoopid australia post folded the post pak..... :laugh: WTF??? idiots.....

thanx Shell..... :sorcerer:

Excuse me yall, I just signed up to this site, coz im lookin to purchase a Skyline R32/R33. I just wana know which model yall would recommend, and do yall know of any for sale. Any info would help greatly.

• 3 weeks later...
Excuse me yall, I just signed up to this site, coz im lookin to purchase a Skyline R32/R33. I just wana know which model yall would recommend, and do yall know of any for sale. Any info would help greatly.

THIS ONE :ninja: