SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

I just want to put out a bit of an apology... I know there's quite a few of you waiting for your new memberships & renewals.

I had planned to clear them up before xmas holidays but as some of you know, the scanner crapped itself, and now that I'm back at work, not only is the scanner STILL broken but the colour printer is waiting for a service call.... as its spreading oil over everything.

I need both these to make the cards unfortunately ;) and I cant do much about hurrying it up as it's not really work related purposes that I need them for lol

sorry again, and thanks for being patient :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Shell :laugh:

If I renew a membership that's been out of date for 6 months or so, do i have to pay the joining fee again? I still have my card and stuff.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Hey guys long time no see um wondering if i can get renewals sent to me as i have moved and lost old forms in the move?????

or who to PM / annoy about it lol

Cheers JimmiB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have been on the forums for a while now and thought it was time to join up to SAU NSW.

I have faxed in my form and payed directly in to the bank A/C. looking forward to meeting a few more ppl and see some great look cars.

Cheers

Adam Robinson

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shell, How are you/ Can you please let me know what is the best and quickest way to get one set of stickers for my new GTR one for the rear window long one and two for the sides. I'm not to fussed about if it's the old design if you still have them in stock?

much apreciated.

thanks

Dave :)

hey Dave, yeah we still have the old ones, currently getting quotes for the new ones so they won't be ready for a little while. Stickers are $10 each so if you chuck the $$$ in the bank account and let me know I'll get em out to you.

hey Dave, yeah we still have the old ones, currently getting quotes for the new ones so they won't be ready for a little while. Stickers are $10 each so if you chuck the $$$ in the bank account and let me know I'll get em out to you.

Thanks Shell, I'll do just that on Monday. the old design is fine given that I'm old so perfect match! :)

Cheers

davo :P

• 1 month later...