SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Im not sure if i am meant to post this here but i am completely lost with this forum its so big so many posts... anyway

Im from NSW Sydney and own a R32 GTS-T have had it for only a month and would like to learn a lot with regards to maintaining and modding the beutiful thing..... I fell in love with her the first day i seen her!

So yeah... sorry if i posted incorrectly if i have could you please direct me to the correct topic

thanx Chris :)

Black Turbs, how did you go with the payment? I'm sure its there I just cant check it at the moment ;)

Chibs, welcome to the forum :) There's a proper introduction section in the Wasteland, otherwise just join in anywhere :D ... this thread is about official NSW club members which you can join via the form in my sig if you want. You get access to the NSW members section which is a good place for a friendly chat and/or info :)

GUYS WHO ARE WAITING FOR MEMBERSHIP STUFFS:

Please be patient!! we are waiting for lanyards from VIC, and while they should be here fairly soon, this is out of our hands.... sorry for the delay!!!! as soon as they are here your stuff will be sent out asap!!

• 4 weeks later...

Paper work faxed and money transfered friday...

i sent my show n shine details n money at the same time..

i think sl!m was going to give you the heads up on this shell.

Cheers,

Corey

• 2 weeks later...

Money transferred, application snail mail.

I'm hoping to offer my services to SAUNSW members at a discount rate, I am a PDR (Paintless Dent Removal)Technician, formerly a Mechanic, avid car and motorbike fan. Don't have a Skyline anymore have had 2 an r31 and an R33 GTS-T. Sorry to see them both go, the 33 due to mortgage (wife.... shhhhh :bunny: ), the R31 to sell to a friend who decided to run his own crash test.... I do have a CBR900RR Fireblade, its plenty fast to keep me in trouble.

Cheers Matt.

^^ are you Michael D?? if so you didnt put your username on the form... let me know and I'll add you :laugh:

Dear, errr everybody :laugh:

I'm sure you'll be happy to know I HAVE THE LANYARDS!!!! (well the card to go get them from the PO).... instead of going to the pub this weekend I will be getting your memberships sorted LOL. Thank you for your patience :)

• 2 weeks later...
^^ are you Michael D?? if so you didnt put your username on the form... let me know and I'll add you :)

Dear, errr everybody :)

I'm sure you'll be happy to know I HAVE THE LANYARDS!!!! (well the card to go get them from the PO).... instead of going to the pub this weekend I will be getting your memberships sorted LOL. Thank you for your patience :)

Sounds like you had a boring weekend then Shell... :banana:

Mine involved... Oh wait... I was sick... Okay... You win. :P

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Just wanted to say hello, I may be taking delivery of a BNR32 very shortly if all goes well, it's currently on the boat from Japan and will be here in a few days.

I'll definately be trawling the forums for all the advice and experiences, as I have with other cars in other forums. this will be my first Nissan and my first high powered vehicle.

First got addicted many years ago when I took a spin in my friends R33 GTR V, never looked back since.

Hope this place is as friendly and crazy as other places!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've sent payment on the weekend and faxed over my application yesterday Tuesday 2/3/10. When will I know when my application is successful??

How long till I get my card as well?

hey fear not....we will take anyone :cheers:

it does take a week or 2 to process memberships (more if you are EAT-430 :thumbsup:) because we are all volunteers. but fear not....you are in the system! Shell looks after membership if you need to nag someone :D