SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

jst a quick question how long does it take to become a member atfer u hav sent the forms away..?

It really depends, because:

[*]the forms and payment must be matched up

[*]all the little items have to be in stock to be added to the membership packs (including the stickers and membership cards)

[*]Shell has to actually find the time to get the items INTO the membership packs to be sent out

[*]Shell has to then find your name on the system and add it to the Members' list so you can see the "Super Secret Special Members' Section

Please remember, we do this job as volunteers, and receive no payment whatsoever for it. It all has to be squeezed in between work, family, social commitments, etc.

hay i joined up two weeks ago thurs was jst wondering how long till im on the list...haha...i want in...haha

I don't think I have a form from you?? Did you fax it?

completely understand how busy everyone is and really appreciate the time volunteered by members but any idea how long it will be till i get my card, been a month so far :worship: had to buy a shitload of gear already without it and the sellers won't accept a "im waiting on it" response :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...