SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

ok, just got a heaps of forms...Ceffo, your stuff will be sent out this week, and hopefully Prank will add you to the members section as soon as he gets my email :)

MAR55S...still don't have anything from you?? can you fill us in - who did you give the cash to, and did you also give them your form or did you send it in?

:headspin: :D

I can stop holding my breathe now :jk:

cef.

so, if I need to send in the form, do I fax it? snail mail it or what do i do?

I snail mailed it supra. It will go the UAS PO box. If u dont know what it is it should be on the form. I dont think there is a fax facility set up yet.

If your like me.. just misuse company stationary and send it in a express post envelope. :lol:

i also payed by D/D so quicker and doesnt get lost. At least u got the electronic signature.

Cef.

hey Richard, no i haven't...hopefully it's made it to the PO box, Dino/Prank should collect it soon..

Hi,

Mine was handed to Carlo, for personal delivery :P

no dramas though.

Richard

ok, just got a heaps of forms...Ceffo, your stuff will be sent out this week, and hopefully Prank will add you to the members section as soon as he gets my email :(

MAR55S...still don't have anything from you?? can you fill us in - who did you give the cash to, and did you also give them your form or did you send it in?

Ok well back in March... before the s'n's... i was given the opportunity to join, so i did... handed the cash to Christian, was told i'd receive the card and wotever other stuff.... STILL WAITING..... i filled out the form with all my details on the same night btw.

• 2 weeks later...