SAU Community

R33 Rb26dett Vspec Or Non Vspec Or Vspec 2 ?

any1 know how can u tell by looking at the R33 GTR engine bay ? Vspec or non Vspec or Vspec 2 ???

And what is the different ????

There is a dude selling a GTR R33 1997 engine with 63***kms, he say the engine is a vspec model.

Can some 1 help.......

:yes:

Yeah, I don't believe anything changes with the engine between the V-Spec and Non V-Spec's, it's just the brakes, suspension, etc that differ

No differences between the engines in a v-spec and non v-spec model. There are however slight differences between the 32, 33 and 34 engines.

Oh and just a note as well, in a 33 there's no differences in the barkes and steering wheel either :yes:

yes there is. series 2 have different wheel to series 1, and series 3 has a different wheel again.

but it's not dependent on vspec or non vspec. the engines are all the same. vspec has a few little differences like some different body bits, different suspension etc. nothing major. and the wheels are the same on all 33 GTRs.

yes there is. series 2 have different wheel to series 1, and series 3 has a different wheel again.

I know, but not talking about the differences between a S1, 2 and 3

yea, can some1 tell me the different between RB26 on r32 and r33 ? by the way, he wanted $6200 for that engine

1997 model with 63kms on it ??? standard factory everything

no include intercooler, afm , pod filter, radiator but the rest include with loom not ecu though

any1 that bought a rb26 b4 please give me a bit of idea of the price, thanks