SAU Community

Front Facing Pleneum And Factory

i would expect little gain from a big outlay, a kew kw maybe if that and ever so slightly better response

a pair of cams would probably give better gain / response

i would expect little gain from a big outlay, a kew kw maybe if that and ever so slightly better response

a pair of cams would probably give better gain / response

Agreed any gains in response would simply be because of less piping needed to run a front mount intercooler. Power gains wouldnt be anything noticible. This is unless of course the standard item has become a retriction, you would have to be making some serious power before this happened. Money better spent on something like paul suggested cams, Engine management, Turbo, Fuel System ect ect.

Edited by fEkuaR

the stock item is only a problem if you have SUBSTANTIAL power gains and the original plenum is causing a restriction.

I've heard of 300rwkw on the standard plenum before even thinking about changing it. There is not much point until you reach that power level.

hey, guys those copy things are cheap but is shit. I bought those few month ago, u need to get some1 to tidy the surface, especially the face that attach to the engine block, is damn rough all around u can c little tiny hole on the top or too much on the bottom. It 100% need to be tidy up b4 u fit, as i tried to save that hundred buck and fitted and start, fuel and air leaking from the intake. Finally i told myself, do it once , do it right so bought the genuine greddy, u can tell the different.

Dude what are talking about. Today you already made this ^^^ bogus unsubstantiated claim of having both a fake GReddy plenum and not being happy with it and then bought a real GReddy so really should know above anyone else. Why Start a new thread when there is clearly already a thread discussing this at the moment and besides that the many other reviews given if you had just used the search function. RRRRRR frustrating.

Also please refrain from ‘txt’ replies ie. b4 any1

hey, guys those copy things are cheap but is shit. I bought those few month ago, u need to get some1 to tidy the surface, especially the face that attach to the engine block, is damn rough all around u can c little tiny hole on the top or too much on the bottom. It 100% need to be tidy up b4 u fit, as i tried to save that hundred buck and fitted and start, fuel and air leaking from the intake. Finally i told myself, do it once , do it right so bought the genuine greddy, u can tell the different.

Dude what are talking about. Today you already made this ^^^ bogus unsubstantiated claim of having both a fake GReddy plenum and not being happy with it and then bought a real GReddy so really should know above anyone else. Why Start a new thread when there is clearly already a thread discussing this at the moment and besides that the many other reviews given if you had just used the search function. RRRRRR frustrating.

Also please refrain from ‘txt’ replies ie. b4 any1