SAU Community

Apexi PowerFC ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't thought about wolf or anything as yet.

But does P.FC or wolf do away with the AFM ???

that would be something nice to do as the wolf you can do on a Laptop if i remember correctly.

So then i can load economy/power maps at my own free will.

(once i get a laptop)

AFM is better, as it is more capable of metering airflow and can adapt to changes in atmospheric conditions very well, and provides much greater resolution for transient throttle response, so on a daily driven road car, it would be the best.

Why would you want to run a PFC in your car with the mods you currently have now? Are you planning to run bigger injectors, fuel pump,airflow, turbo. With the amount mods you have on your car presently, wouldn't it be a cheaper alternative to juz reprograme the current ecu or replace it with a more tunable r32 ecu? If ultimately then end of the day you are intending to install all the bigger mods then you are better off waiting to install everything together and save on tuning costs. If you not planning on further mods, i personally think tuning the current ecu is a much better alternative

you talking to me >?

My car already has a t04E (stock GTS-R bit)

extractors (stock bit again)

massive cooler (i mean massive) (stock GTS-R bit)

full zorst/pod etc. etc.

and this is on the RB25... and that ECU wasn't desgined for those parts like the RB20DET-R/GTS-R ECU would have been.

so they count as mods as they never existed on an RB25.

My ECU has a chip in the RB25 ecu (it's japanese, and is tuneable) but i wanna be able to learn and do it all mysely.

I'm not dumbass so i should be right fairly quickly.

hence question about wolf/laptop.

hehe nah i dont know exactlyt havent measure but basically the standard front bar had to be cut entirely behind and i cant fit the sdtock indicators.. and pretty much all of the fortnt bar support had to go...

Guest INASNT

well unless u plan on upgrading your turbo very soon with alot of other stuff da cooler is gonna be 2 big!

criticism criticism criticism... dude we have compensated for the lag... if its too laggy tyhere are other things i can do rather than get anew turbo,,, mind you which is 2 more mods away anyways.... clutch, powerfc then turbo :):)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

criticism criticism criticism... dude we have compensated for the lag... if its too laggy tyhere are other things i can do rather than get  anew turbo,,, mind you which is 2 more mods away anyways.... clutch, powerfc then turbo :D:)

going from my size cooler 600x300x76 and u saying yours is nearly touching the front bar indicators i will extimate that your cooler is around 800x450x90! That is good for top end and for the drags.

Seriously for the street, that is wayyyyyy to big. Havent u listened to anything rev210 has said??? :D