SAU Community

Wtb - Cheap Wheels For Drags X2

B-Man

B-Man - some members seem to be getting confused as to what you'll pay. I'm not so much confused as curious - but wouldn't ya help us all out by telling us what you will pay, as opposed to what you will not pay? Saves an awful lot of junk posts which are destined to go nowhere, and only bump this thread unreasonably ( in much the same way as I am doing, but hopefully SAU-wide posts like this are acceptable).

For what it is worth, I have a set of 4 Technocast rims ( don't have photos) that came off my GZ TT aero. They are 16's, and I suspect between 8.5 - 9.5. All in excellent condition ( not that that matters given your application for these rims), and I can courier a pair of these to your door for $250.

May also have some spare 17" Manaray RS-6 Hypers ( nice wheels) - have a full set but one is buckled, could do these for $320 for the whole set to your door.

Cheers,

J

Hi - It's a bit hard to say what I will pay - because it depends on the what people have to offer. I think I have posted a reasonable accurate description of what I want and why I want them.

Again for the record what I want is:

A set of two (2) - Rims for drag use

Any condition as long as they are not buckled and can be balanced. (ie Not new rims - scratched is Ok - I don't care what they look like - ie they can be 3,4,5 spoke, mesh, steel, dish - whatever.

at least 8" wide - prefer 9"

16" or 17"

between 30-40 offset

114.5 x 5 PCD (skyline, ford, mazda PCD)

Reasobably cheap

Prefer Sydney Pickup

Obviously less then $350 as I have stated this.

J - the Technocast (I don't know what this is) ones sound OK - if you could get details (size, etc and perhaps pics) that would be great. I don't need 4 so I amy be able to sell the other 2

Thanks

probably wont be interest but hey.

got 1 zeit rim 18" x 9 1/2" with a buckle off a toyota supra.

3 X 17” burnout tyres

1 x Bridgestone 215/45 ZR17 GRID II Runflat tyre with light surface bubling on inside. And a not penetrated cut. Tred – Deepest part has 5.5 mm, lowest part 3 mm evenly worn.

1 X Bridgestone Potenza RE 030 235/ 45 R17 light cuts but no deep ones. Tred deepest part – 4mm lowest part 2mm evenly worn

1 x ZEXIUS 225/50 R 17 with a small not penetrated cut, Worn slightly on angle. Left – 4mm, Middle – 3 mm, Right – 2mm

$40 the lot i am in gympie qld.

mark