SAU Community

Powercruise Darwin

I am running N1 Group A's at the moment. There is plenty left in them. Going a big single is a very expensive procedure and I like the throttle respose from the twins. The NOS kit cost me $650, 6 port direct feed. You do know its a 26 dont you?

if you need nitrous to get 650HP, you need to build your motor a little better

A real good friend just dynoed his r32 at 600HP. with no nitrous and N1 turbos

WALLY [aussie nickname for expert in thier field]

600hp on n1 turbos i doubt it very very much mate, best ive ever seen from n1 style turbos (2860r's) is 550hp and that was maxed out and a freak engine. 500hp is the usual figures going around from what ive seen.

US dynos read about 15% or more higher than dyno dynamics dynos so yank figures are no where near comparable :)

mine isnt 650hp either is was 605rwhp on 22psi Ken

plenty more to come in the future :)

I am running N1 Group A's at the moment. There is plenty left in them. Going a big single is a very expensive procedure and I like the throttle respose from the twins. The NOS kit cost me $650, 6 port direct feed. You do know its a 26 dont you?

yeah, i do.

how much is it to fill a bottle down there?

600hp on n1 turbos i doubt it very very much mate, best ive ever seen from n1 style turbos (2860r's) is 550hp and that was maxed out and a freak engine. 500hp is the usual figures going around from what ive seen.

US dynos read about 15% or more higher than dyno dynamics dynos so yank figures are no where near comparable :)

plenty more to come in the future :thumbsup:

it was here in japan. not US

turbos maxed out, engine built with cams, only the bottom end not touched

plenty more to come in the future :D

Have to agree, searched everywhere to find one putting out 600hp atw, not making itself know to me as yet.