SAU Community

S/A Car Seat covers, Group Buy.

Guest MFX_R33

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MFX_R33

Knat, do you have a link to that thread for me?

nav12c, that logo is good, but it is far too tall. We could use a similar version with the Skyline 'S' on either end instead of the top? People? Suggestions?

Jeff.

Guest TUFR33

ii'l have a pair of red ones with what ever logo you decide on..p.m me with details...later......leigh......melb.

Guest MFX_R33

I have altered the logo so that it would fit better on the seat covers, as the way it was it was far too big. What does everyone think of this?

saulogoc.jpg

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

Here is a pic of what the final product will look like.

Note there is also the pics of what the other colours look like (purple, orange and the logo is on the pale grey).

saucvr.jpg

What do you all think?

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

I am now going ahead with making up the screen as there seems to be enough interest. It should be ready early next week so i will start PMing people and taking orders then. I have set up a payment system to try to make things easy, by giving each person who is interested a reference number. You can then transfer the money into my account quoting this reference number so I know who has paid. As soon I have recieved payment I will print the order and organise delivery, which should be within a week of payment. If any of you are not happy doing it this way please contact me and let me know. This is the only way I know of to do this so I am not left holding the bag. If you would like to come and see me and pay me personally that is also fine.

I will let you all know as soon as the screen is made.

Jeff Micklem.

MFX Custom Grafx.

Guest MFX_R33

The pic didn't upload to my site properly. It is working now, I am just a spastic :s.

See what you think.

Jeff.

P.S. The purple actually looks alot brighter than that, I may get another pic of it on the sun.