• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MFX_R33

I have actually stopped taking orders for the Skylines Australia printed ones, but the MFX ones are still available. I could do another batch but only if there are at least groups of 5 pairs, as my printer cannot justify setting up the screen for a single pair of seat covers.

Jeff.

Guest MFX_R33

If there are 5 people who want to pay there order together we can do another batch. It is just not worth the printers time to set up and clean up the screen for 1 pair of seat covers. As I said before, you can still get MFX logo ones from my site www.mfx.com.au

Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Jeff, where abouts in sydney are u?

im gonna collect my car in 2 wkz..and im very interested in these seat covers..but if i do buy it..it will be the skyline australia logo..i have to admit..it looks awesome.....

hey guys ...u think a black cover with the skyline australia logo on a white r33 look good? or any other colours?

Guest MFX_R33

Hi Guy's,

I have been trying to un-sticky this thread as I am no longer taking individual orders. This is due to the fact that it is not worth the printer setting up the screen for 1 or 2 pairs of covers. It is also taking alot of my time and at the price of $50 I am making almost nothing, and i can't afford to do that.

If you guy's can get together and place at least 5 orders together I can make them up.

Thanks,

Jeff.