SAU Community

Drift Australia Round 2.

32 4whore

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't exactly drift! some of the rounds it had a slow straight entry and just powerslide on the exit of the corner and it makes it to the final!! but like i said i don't know much about drift

Drift comp was wicked... Robby Bulgers Won :bunny: but leighton Fine 2nd and Christian Pickering 3rd. Bad luck to leighton Fine, He got in a bit of an accident with bulgers and couldn't race the second leg. o O (didn't think Bulgers deserved to make it anywhere near the final) but that's just my opinion. but Fine came out to win with his team in team drift.

Hey flick, how'd you go in the show and shine. didn't see you near your car till you were drivin off, otherwise would have said HI!!!

Didnt get anything, but didnt expect to lol, was a good day though even tho my car is dusty as now! . Simon, i may have some pics, wont be uploading them till tommorow. Ill post em up on here if there are any of you.

Gotta say my fav the whole weekend was easton (think thats his name) in the red 31 coupe, awesome stuff.

easton was wicked... but boa yates has to be one of my fav's in the little 86... but good to see our sa boy's do well especially since they were in brand new cars to them (christian pickering and leighton fine)

Here we go, I added a vid of you. :bunny:

I need a bigger mem stick for the phone. Would have been good to get a few more vids. :P

lol with added whisping hair from Julie i assume

what a great day, chris easton in the red 31 had some talent, go the rb30 power hehe!

Christian is so consistent out there aswell as leighton fine, spewing a south ozzie didn't win.

Think i coulnted 3 rb30's out there!

Also Aussie's jzx81 was tough, i love them.

Showza and Simon, you guys were looking good out there, you even had the spins in unicen a few times there in the team drift!

Showza and Simon, you guys were looking good out there, you even had the spins in unicen a few times there in the team drift!

The spin around turn 2 was incredibly scary... Pretty sure I left some fruit in my loins... ;)

Can I still drive you car at lala sometime? :P RB30 power ahoy!

Edited by salad