SAU Community

Fs: Vl With Rb25de

holden vl exc sl

Automatic 2.5L rb25de

hi all,

i have for sale my rb25de powerd vl commodore with the following

• rb25 motor with 85,000km, std Nissan ecu vct (approx 147 kw @6000 rpm) (motor specs)
  • std vl rb30 non turbo auto with new uni's in tail shaft, std 3.45:1
  • 5 spoke 15inch mags with bugger all tread left (currently has good tiers but i need them for my Calais sorry )
  • tacho dash (not pictured only s1 with the squares) with original km (245,582km original speed from non tacho dash, also tacho works with the box made from the tech articles on this forum)
  • blue interior
  • a/c with new gas (very cold)
  • power steering
  • new front rotors with new Bering's
  • new windscreen
  • vehicle was rego-ed with the rb25de motor in it.
  • trans cooler fitted
  • tow bar
  • white in colour
  • will have no problems for nsw rwc as it passed nsw blue slip 1yr and 6mths ago

no stereo or speakers but it does have door pods (pics have stereo but they are now in my Hilux)

will come with no rego, fresh oil,fresh coolant, new plugs etc, willing to do major service before pick up/ delivery

vehicle is almost straight, small stone chips etc small dints nothing major.

only pulled vehicle off the road due to a stuffed trans (good trans fitted now) and than i bought a Hilux and a Calais so i have no use for it, unless someone buys the Hilux off me?

the motor is currently out of vehicle but can put back in and get vehicle ready for sale in 1 weekend, motor came out originally for a swap for a n/a 3L but never eventuated. engine bay will be cleaned up but not painted.

I'm trying to be as honest as possible guys

when i had vehicle on the road with the same package, it was unbelievable. 110km to $20 of fuel (at 120c/L)

willing to swap for something i can use for the Calais or Hilux (rims with good tyers etc) or a boat or anything relay just wanna get rid of it and either have the cash or something useful for approx same value

i can go to Melbourne or Wagga or Albury etc but i don't wanna go much further

pics:

vl012.jpg

Picture703.jpg

added pic

Asking Price: $2000 ono or swap for something of intrest

contact me on 03 5881 8195 or pm me or repily in thread or add me on msn [email protected]

car is located in deniliquin nsw 2710

also have a 1994 toyota hilux 4x4 for sale its $7000 ono just emal me @ the above email

Edited by rb25_vl