SAU Community

Autosports Trackday Oran Park 9th June 07

D_I_F

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz I'm so sure with a couple of days more practice you would definitely get close to that time.

when hell freezes over maybe.

yes it was a wet day. the silvia ended up 3 feet shorter. corinne put up the pics of the car you took. we have repaired the back and doing the front as we speak. got all the bits to fix it now . we are racing at wakefield on sunday so it will be a few late nights to get her ready . but alls good . that motorsport.

yes it was a wet day. the silvia ended up 3 feet shorter. corinne put up the pics of the car you took. we have repaired the back and doing the front as we speak. got all the bits to fix it now . we are racing at wakefield on sunday so it will be a few late nights to get her ready . but alls good . that motorsport.

Will do!

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

and now with the show and shine cancelled to july i might be able to show it corinne

You're not getting out of this one! :whistling:

damn shame greg, sorry I wasn't there this time. I could have crashed mine into something in sympathy.

but yeah, shit happens. anytime you enter the track to start a lap it could happen. just most of the time it doesn't thank god. :action-smiley-069:

i think that the time had to come . After the scratch at eastern creek i thought i was lucky . but this time . well.

im just about finished rebuilding it for wakefield this weekend. . bought some nice carbon fibre bits as well .but at least its straight now.