MRO

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

387886893_a6f51a2797_o.jpg

LOLOLOL

thast hilarious

see, its funny how an 18x8 +30 rim would stick out to far, however an 18x9 +0 doesnt?

i think theres more to the story, like an idiot behind the wheel

but on a side not, that would be some easy harness relocation there, the fender is almost all the way off!

what kind of fitment are you wanting? sunken or flush with the body?

to be conservatiev in the rear go 8 +15-+20

for the front since you can actually usea lower offset id go +0t to +10

however, if you do go with the offsets above please run a 215/40 or 45 tire so you dont rub the inner lip ont eh fender please

however if you want to go a little wider (9s are plenty)

if you go 9 x+25 or +30 all around on stock body (no rolling or pulling) SHOULD fit without poking at all. but i always roll my fenders so i cant tell you for sure since i rolled them as soon as i could

preferrably flush with body, legally I dont think you can go over 8" wide here as stock are 7"

I was hoping to get the same offset all round, so if need be I could rotate them, but this may not be possible along with having the nice flush look.

well the problem is the huns on the front are further in than the rear

If you wanted to go flush all the way aroundk you COULD, but youd need to slightly roll the rear fenders so you can clear the tires

but honestly, if the skyline/cefiro/S chassis guys can do it, what is stopping you guys?

you really think they are going to stop you and say , hey your wheels are too wide.....just say it came with 8s from teh facotry or something

They go off whats on your tyre placard, and it says factory is 7" widest, but yes most people dont give a rats.

But for example, how do you think 18x8's with a +35 offset would look all round?

according to the calculations

the rear wont be baddddd maybe a 10mm spacer

but you should get maybe a 20mm spacer for the front

its gonna be hugely sunken

thatswhy i hate stageas wheel fitment sometimes. its backwards compared to everything else. lower offsets front higher in the rear is weird

according to the calculations

the rear wont be baddddd maybe a 10mm spacer

but you should get maybe a 20mm spacer for the front

its gonna be hugely sunken

thatswhy i hate stageas wheel fitment sometimes. its backwards compared to everything else. lower offsets front higher in the rear is weird

If Beastien is worried about using 9 inch rims to stay legal, the last thing he wants is spacers!

Try this calculator, you can work out from your current wheels width and offset to how the new wheels will sit

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

because its illegal to have spacers on your car here...i was priveliged enough to get them on my stagea and find out that you cant have them legally on your car and insurance wont touch you if they are on your car :ninja: