SAU Community

My Stagea

JVP

ok dudes, here are some pics of my new ride.

hope you enjoy. ill keep updating the photos as i go.

cheers

Details:

1997 S1 Stagea

Dual sunroofs

full leather interior

electric seats

17" R33 GTR wheels (gutterbashed to the shithouse lol)

Alpine 3 Stack in dash CD player, TV/DVD thing that doesnt work atm

it has that automatic locking boot thing....

absolutly love it at the moment, and its a massive change from an r32 gtst.

In the future, i plan to do the following:

Full exhaust

get it lowered

SAFCII or AFC neo and tune

SITC if i can find one

possibly a FMIC

and a slight boost increase....

P4180303.jpg

P4180302.jpg

P4180304.jpg

P4180298.jpg

P4180297.jpg

P4180296.jpg

P4180295.jpg

P4180294.jpg

sorry for shit photos, i dont work very well at 7am in the morning.

looks good. and score on the series 2 tail lights. just one of the many things on my yahoo auctions hunting list :blink:. as well as a full leather interior. just looks so much better than the cloth imo.

Loks Nice Jarryd.

Damn you, you also got S2 tail lights.

Now we need to organise a Melb Stagea Cruise.

PS. I hate you Jarryd lol I was meant to be the only melb member with red

Nice, I love the red but its a pity it fades so bad with time. Thats with any red though.

What'd set you back locally?

yeh, ill try keep the polishing etc up so it doesnt fade...

it cost me $16,300 with a years reg and rwc. also has all the import papers and he gave me 6 wheels (4x stockies and 2x work wheels) everything he had, he gave me for nothing.

Loks Nice Jarryd.

Damn you, you also got S2 tail lights.

Now we need to organise a Melb Stagea Cruise.

PS. I hate you Jarryd lol I was meant to be the only melb member with red

yes, melb stagea cruise is good idea.

and lol, im sorry.

hee.. no offence but are you asian ? the numbers 888 on the plates mean " I am stinking rich "

nice car.. cant wait for ours to arrive! its in brisbane now.. so should see it in a month

I have yet to learn all the subtle differences in the S1 and S2 stageas.. but I Will get there eventually.

I have yet to learn all the subtle differences in the S1 and S2 stageas.. but I Will get there eventually.
yeh, im a n00b when it comes to stageas

maybe we should start our own club? :D

nOObies of the world unite!

Nice mate, good work.

Not bad a price, interesting actually, I scored my S1 dayz 2yrs ago for $17800 (didnt get extra wheels, lol)

that was with catback exhaust, pod, apexi boost guage and solenoid adjusted to 10psi

Good pickup there in my opinion.

yeh, ill try keep the polishing etc up so it doesnt fade...

it cost me $16,300 with a years reg and rwc. also has all the import papers and he gave me 6 wheels (4x stockies and 2x work wheels) everything he had, he gave me for nothing.

yes, melb stagea cruise is good idea.

and lol, im sorry.

funny you should mention polishing my observant wife noticed just recently on the net somewhere it's not advisable to polish cars with sfhc, be interesting to see if anyone can shed any light on that.

Nah, thats a bit of a crock, you can polish SFHC (Super Fine Hard Coat - its a clear coat paint treatment put on in the factory. If you Stagea has it SFHC will be on your back window at the bottom) What you need to do though, is stick to pure wax type polishes and avoid the buggery out of anything even mildy abrasive. The abrasive cuts into the clear and leaves really nasty swirl marks in it that you will never get out. Mind you, I have never actually polished mine and the water still beads every time it gets wet so I don't see much point.

Nah, thats a bit of a crock, you can polish SFHC (Super Fine Hard Coat - its a clear coat paint treatment put on in the factory. If you Stagea has it SFHC will be on your back window at the bottom) What you need to do though, is stick to pure wax type polishes and avoid the buggery out of anything even mildy abrasive. The abrasive cuts into the clear and leaves really nasty swirl marks in it that you will never get out. Mind you, I have never actually polished mine and the water still beads every time it gets wet so I don't see much point.

good onya dale, wasn,t sure if it was just bullsheet or not, you seem to know your car care(re: roof-rails)

ps mine still beads after 2yrs.