SAU Community

People Who Wanna Drive Skylines

I got my P's like a week ago, and my car finally fixed. Have an R32 GTS. In the last week, I have had 21 cars try and race me. This includes at the lights and just in dual laned roads. The funny part is out of the 21 cars, 1 has been an R33, 1 WRX STi, 1 EL falcon and the rest........you guessed it, commodores.

That means, 18 commodores in 6 or so days. I just laugh at all of them as they take off the line in a big hurry and i just slowly creep off casually. My town is full of bogans lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like smashing Commy's but I get sick of all the lancers/preludes NA crap...

Question I want to know; Where do you find all the cute girls that get impressed by heaps of shit? :laughing-smiley-014:

You guys know what I am talking about!

Edited by Silvia GTR

i hated tailgaters when i was in the skyline cause i knew that if i had to hit the skids i had more braking power than them, so there was a pretty good chance they would slam up my arse. i don't get why people tailgate when the car they are following has better brakes so they will only get pwned in a crash.

^^^^^ you mean all the girls who wanna screw you cause of your car? their out there man oh yer their out there.

Amir old buddy old pal should never of let the liner go, you may get us off the line but doesn't take long to pull you in,

i have ran a few rexes ( closed circuit of course ) and i have got most off the line and if i didn't i reeled em in

before third.

Luved my r33gts25 though they are just not that fast off the lights.

Simply racing a wrx off at the lights is suicide for a skyline (gtr not included) and would not recommend it to all of you :P

Go race DRAGME.

Go race DRAGME.

I dont drag race on the street either. Just squirts here and there. I saw dragme in an ignition video and all I can say is.........fark meee!!

The rex does 11s though, so can keep up with most cars out there (thats without the 75hp shot of NOS)