SAU Community

Happy Birthday Dee - Drinks On Sat Night So Come On Down

adznight

Howdy all, was Dee's birthday yesterday and yeeeeeeeees, forgot to post a thread. Just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!

For all those who are free this coming Sat night we'll be hitting Switch @ Knox Ozone for a BIG night SAU style so feel free to come down!

Where - Switch Bar Grill (Knox Ozone)

When - 7pm onward

Bring - Your drinking boots

See you all there :sorcerer:

Hahaha - you use nicknames we dont even use!!!

Plus - if you can come out this way to play with your car, surely you can celebrate a friends bday :)

I use nicknames... in half there.

The full part is "The Gully Moles" in reference to some ladies that we knew once... who were... well... nice enough

Working on my car is one thing, getting drunk and then trying to workout how to get home when its 40mins away is another :P

I use nicknames... in half there.

The full part is "The Gully Moles" in reference to some ladies that we knew once... who were... well... nice enough

Working on my car is one thing, getting drunk and then trying to workout how to get home when its 40mins away is another :nyaanyaa:

Gully Moles, hahaha. Must be a common theme, I think I know a few.

As for the 40 min drive, welcome to our lives, that's a $60 taxi fee and the = a LOT of drinks!

Happy birthday Dee,

If I was less whipped i would be in like Flynn, someone take a laptop and post messy pics! I have a date with my new ute saturday night........ let the loving begin. :nyaanyaa::happy::( Navara :):wub::wub:

Knox is 5 mins down the road for me, so ill try drop in. Dont know any of you, so maybe ill just make some noise when I drive past so someone notices me.

Hahaha, trust me if you make noise you'll have us out there quick smart drunk too! :D