SAU Community

When Were You Pulled Over?

davib

When my car was actually working, I got pulled over every night before and after work, sometimes twice.

I live around Hornsby and work in the nightclub that goes till daybreak so fair enough they are always pulling me over for RBTs but I just wish they would learn my damn plates and leave me alone.. It got to the stage where they'd come up alongside and go "Oh it's you, all good then" and toddle off back to their car and leave. The only time they ever had good cause for pulling me over and yelling at me good and proper was for leaving a carpark sideways(stupid) cos I'd had a bad night.

When my car was actually working, I got pulled over every night before and after work, sometimes twice.

I live around Hornsby and work in the nightclub that goes till daybreak so fair enough they are always pulling me over for RBTs but I just wish they would learn my damn plates and leave me alone.. It got to the stage where they'd come up alongside and go "Oh it's you, all good then" and toddle off back to their car and leave. The only time they ever had good cause for pulling me over and yelling at me good and proper was for leaving a carpark sideways(stupid) cos I'd had a bad night.

I have just worked out that i sort of know you

as i drink there and have seen your car

i didn't know you were on here

i'll say hi next time i am in there

undercover pulled me up @ 5pm today

"RBT" then said my eyes were red and glassy

and asked if i was on medication?

loser

but he said he liked the car :P

Haha hey mate, pretty sure I saw your car parked in coronation street last week? Do you have white rims? I have a friend named Ash who also drives a black R32GTR around the area so I never know if it's his or yours.

By all means come in and say hi, I'm the one who runs around the place looking after everything :D My name's Steve

And yep you've probably seen my black R33 parked out the front, rego plate is UPB33T. It's off the road at the moment getting a major upgrade but it'll be back soon, cya round! :)

Edited by Zilch*

only ever been pulled over for something stupid once. the usual, a bit too happy off at the lights. he was a nice guy who also owned a skyline.

every other time has been an rbt station or mobile... although i think i got picked on one week. 4 rbt's in one week on the same 300m section of road in round corner dural. :)

havent been fined for anything though. had the car for about 2 years now

Only been pulled over once in the line, was in the afternoon, just before xmas, had a RBT set up on the side of the road, stupid me was behind a truck, and i didn't see em until it was too late, i had a DVD playing at the time. Cop asked for my licence, checked it out, gave it back to me and told me to have a nice day.

I've mostly (90%) been pulled over at night at RBT stations, only been "randomly" pulled over once, back when i had my Lancer.

Went for a drive from Bondi to Coogee and back to see what the cop situation was like after the riots when cops had beaches on lock down..

Pulled over 34 times :laughing-smiley-014: