SAU Community

Maddest Unmarked Police Car

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm....just a thought.....have you guys stopped for a second and wondered if thread starter was actually being sarcastic :)

The question bro, is have you stopped for a second to think that the dude actually meant it... let's face it, for the coppers, the car is not too bad... I mean, it's not bad... quite nice... but I would say SUPERCAR... damn yo!

Guys, you got this all wrong!

It's not actually an XR8, it's just a police conspiracy to make it LOOK like an Xr8.

It's actually an experimental new police car... the XR9!

Yep, 9 cylinders. The extra one is usually turned off, but kicks in when at high speeds! Genius!

The thing on the roof is actually a remote control receiver. Police in a helicopter can manouver the car and ram your butt while they stay safely in the helo. It's also useful for freaking out the stoners who drive to Macdonalds at 4am.

Ok, so I'm bored. It's an Xr8. yay.

Almost makes me wish he's posted that jap skyline cop car again.

i used to work @ cartech (before enfield auto auctions went broke) where all nsw police vehicles were put together and all mods done to them.

theyre nothing special, just a xr8 with the so called "chip" installed. the "chip" is just another computer circuit board installed in them to wire up all the radars,terminals and other bullshit they have to run.

main problem they had was that with all the digital recording equipment they started using the cars were overloading and shitting themselves mid pursuits, which led them to install big arse capacitors to hold power in them during the chase.

drove a few cop cars through the yard and around the carpark area, when they came back to be stripped and sold as stock standard cars, they werent worth much anymore.

i used to work @ cartech (before enfield auto auctions went broke) where all nsw police vehicles were put together and all mods done to them.

theyre nothing special, just a xr8 with the so called "chip" installed. the "chip" is just another computer circuit board installed in them to wire up all the radars,terminals and other bullshit they have to run.

main problem they had was that with all the digital recording equipment they started using the cars were overloading and shitting themselves mid pursuits, which led them to install big arse capacitors to hold power in them during the chase.

drove a few cop cars through the yard and around the carpark area, when they came back to be stripped and sold as stock standard cars, they werent worth much anymore.

Thanks for the info... damn.... good stuff... insteresting...