SAU Community

Gran Turismo 4 Challenge

JETR32

Howdy folks, I supose this is not your usual request on this forum but I was issued a challenge on saturday night due to disagreement in driving skill, couldnt drive because of alcohol level was fairly high ( maggoted ).

Challenge is Arcade mode, Time trial, Autum ring in reverse in a RUF BTR 86 with max power 444bhp, minimum weight 1062 kg, no driver assist ( eg traction control etc ), with soft sport tyres on the front & medium sport tyres on thr rear.

Best time i had achieved was a 1:21.733 & was consistant around 1:22's to 1:24's, I witness my mate who I will leave unknown so he doesnt get a fat head did a 1:20.658, but showed me a replay of a 1:19.899.

So to save face I would like to know if anyone can achieve a quicker time because he's big mouthing how great he is at the game & how he is 96% complete, I told him to get a life away from the playstation for a while & show me in a real car, which he had no reply for. Unfortunately after that comment I'm now sucked back into playing the game just to shut him up ( its not really that bad + my line is off the road atm ).

So if anyone is keen would love to hear your results so I can tell my mate he's not the best & have some bragging rights over him for a change, thanx guys. :thumbsup:

Thanx for the help WTF-33R ;) , there's no need to purchase vehicle because it's in arcade mode just have to select it & upgrade performance.Let me know how you go champ.

Justin911 Im in to V8 Supercars 3 aswell but the challenge was issued in GT4 so there was no other option, but luv it just as much. :)

Mbs 206 Im sure she has a understanding that a males need for speed is a addiction that has to be satisfied :D .

• 2 weeks later...

i can only find Autumn Mini????

i tried that RUF car on it with no traction control.....WOW

try to drift that in 2nd all the way round the track.

anyway,how do i find the full Autumn Ring???