SAU Community

Rb20det Into R31

disco

hey guys, im just undertaking a project and need some advice.....

im putting a rb20det (silver top) into my aussie delivered r31 and im right with everything except one thing:

the rb30 loom thats goes to the computer has three plugs that plug into the dash harness, and the rb20det has different ones, do i need to modify them to suit? anyone have any ideas? please help

Edited by disco

thanks for the info guys.....i am a member of the r31club and the only ifo i can find is how to wire a plug in the engine bay, not the dash harness but i will keep looking thanks anyway

Call Kev Rowley (07)3814 4674

He put the RB20 into my Datsun 120y and i run factory management. He also has a R31 with a RB25 Neo with the full tiptronic auto all wired up. He has wired and built many Nissan vehicles with different engine configurations. He can even send you a completed engine harness that will plug in to your car with whatever engine you are running. :P I guess what i'm trying to say is, I wish he was my Father :(

He wants to RB26 my Datto :D

He put the RB20 into my Datsun 120y and i run factory management. He also has a R31 with a RB25 Neo with the full tiptronic auto all wired up. He has wired and built many Nissan vehicles with different engine configurations. He can even send you a completed engine harness that will plug in to your car with whatever engine you are running. :) I guess what i'm trying to say is, I wish he was my Father :worship:

Yep Kev's the man, he knows anything and everything Nissan/Datsun.

He wants to RB26 my Datto :mellow:

Hahaha, he said that he wants to RB26 my coupe last time I was talking to him :laughing-smiley-014:

He put the RB20 into my Datsun 120y and i run factory management. He also has a R31 with a RB25 Neo with the full tiptronic auto all wired up. He has wired and built many Nissan vehicles with different engine configurations. He can even send you a completed engine harness that will plug in to your car with whatever engine you are running. :) I guess what i'm trying to say is, I wish he was my Father :worship:

He wants to RB26 my Datto :mellow:

that is just PHAT pics we want pics

after trying to do it myself using the instructions on the r31skylineclub forum, wouldnt start (no injector pulse) so i have bitten the bullet and sent my harness off to Kev so he can smick it up for me, he is a really nice guy to deal with and i wish i had have done it straight away it would have saved me frying an ecu :ninja: thanks guys for your advice :)