SAU Community

GROUP BUY ( Carbon fiber bonet and engine cover)

OK guys i have found out a way to get some cheap carbon fiber bonet and engine cover or gauge piller.

It can get it for any model of car R32, R33 , R34

but all i need is to get 10 unit of each model. It could be anymodel i just need 10 unit for each model.

Example

I can get R32 GTR bonet to fit on R32GTST.

i haven calculate the total cost yet but it going to be something like $700 to $800, like i see on orther tread that people selling R32 GTR bonet for $700, why don't get a CARBON FIBER one for the same price and u can save you cost on spray.

For those whom are interested pls PM me so that i can calculate how many of you guys are interested.

I will arrange it.

Here the pic for the bonet

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price that i get is half fiber grass and half carbon fiber, The outer look is carbon fiber,

BUT I ALSO CAN get the true carbon fiber, THen it require some extra $$$$, what the different, it the mater of weight. it just lighter abit. not ver much, again if the price is too high i don't thnk so any of u guys want it.

Guest RedLineGTR
Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

im interested in a non-plain carbon fibre bonnet fopr a r33 gtst... dont mind if it aint the real thing, just as long as it looks exactly like the real thing and it doesnt weigh more than the stock bonnet...

Sounds good, i'm with DJ_L3ThAL would be after a similar thing, so i assume you make them or know someone that does....if so would it be possible to check out the quality of them. Am interested to purchase one but can pull the money just yet.