SAU Community

Farewell A Fellow 32

MistR33td

Sad to say but my mate bought an R32 yesterday and being of the younger kind he got cocky and tailwhipped into a tree which spun him into a fone box, im thinking its a rite off, just really sad it was THE FIRST Frikn day. So just be careful in the wet guys, coz seeing injured skylines isnt a pretty thing, lol. Laterssss

Ohh and btw wats a good FMI to get and where to get it fitted, any help is appreciated ive got just over a g atm. cheers

Sad to say but my mate bought an R32 yesterday and being of the younger kind he got cocky and tailwhipped into a tree which spun him into a fone box, im thinking its a rite off, just really sad it was THE FIRST Frikn day. So just be careful in the wet guys, coz seeing injured skylines isnt a pretty thing, lol. Laterssss

Ohh and btw wats a good FMI to get and where to get it fitted, any help is appreciated ive got just over a g atm. cheers

WA= Imports101.

Eastern States= Just Jap

Wow thats sooooooo bad not insured :( poor guy he must be soo pissed... :D i hope he wasnt to badly injured either?

As for fmic go for one from just jap at $345 for a full kit you can't go wrong ive got mine on the way :D

nup it was his first nite out, fu#n idiot, ah well wot u gonna do. think he was gettin insurance monday. :D

Ouch!

As you probably know, getting insurance is as simple as a 20 minute phone call, i bet he's regreting putting that call off til Monday!

nup it was his first nite out, fu#n idiot, ah well wot u gonna do. think he was gettin insurance monday. :D

Bugger.. especially when its so easy to ring an insurance company and get a cover note that covers the car instantly.

-------

If it is a written off he will no doubt be selling parts off it. I'm after a few interior bits, drop me a pm and I'll forward my number or vice versa.

Wow that sucks but sorry to say, stupidity paid a big part here, he just has to learn a lesson from it; albeit an expensive one!

Hope he's alright however, I know what it feels like to lose a car, happened to my first R33 when someone cleaned me up on the way to work :D

did he crash it like... 3 hours after he bought it. a younger mate of mine mentioned to me a mate of his bought his r32 yesterday or something and smashed it wihtin 3 hours i believe its the same guy haha. f**ken adel, small world.

Yes it was. Friend is a member of R31 club... and he mentioned it on there.....

Wonder if he's liable for the phone box? Police involved at all?

nar think he drove the car off so cops didnt get there fast enough, but yeh went around and had a look at the dmg its not written off but hes bought the parts to fix it and in total costs about $2500-3000 so he must be peaking, ah well, yeh he had the car for about 5 hours i think. :domokun:

Man whenever I buy a car I take it really easy until you know the limits. I don't think I took it for a proper thrash in the hills for about a month after I bought it.

Guess he will learn big time from that mistake.

Yeah haha thats the guy, my mate mat was around his place with him before today i think or yesterday... had parts for it around the place and he was trying to get it all fixed and was asking me a few questions thru mat about headlights and purge tanks...

Man whenever I buy a car I take it really easy until you know the limits. I don't think I took it for a proper thrash in the hills for about a month after I bought it.

Guess he will learn big time from that mistake.

The thing is these cars have a higher limit than almost all the drivers on here have ability.

Not good At all. This is the reason why I wont drive my car till its insured.

even though this is slighty off topic. anyone know of some nice big roads without many cops, for newbies to take out something with some power, to not end up like this driver?