SAU Community

Hicas Lockbars - Ready To Be Shipped!

NV N01

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanting to pick one of these up off u in the next few weeks for r33 gtst... what is availability like?

Both types are in stock and readily available..

If they start running low and it looks like there is enough interest, more can be manufactured :P

Just let me know when you are ready

Regards,

Sherwin

Got the lock bar fitted. To clarify, the Hicas computer was not unplugged and the steering did not go heavy at low speeds/parking etc.

Also steering through corners feels a lot better, it's more direct, the car goes to where your point it more easily, there's no vagueness or funny feeling in the rear going through and exiting the corner. It's more controlled I guess you could say.

Very happy with it anyway :D

Got the lock bar fitted. To clarify, the Hicas computer was not unplugged and the steering did not go heavy at low speeds/parking etc.

Also steering through corners feels a lot better, it's more direct, the car goes to where your point it more easily, there's no vagueness or funny feeling in the rear going through and exiting the corner. It's more controlled I guess you could say.

Very happy with it anyway :cheers:

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.. I am sure the fellow members will appreciate it :(

Regards,

Sherwin

Ordered, Paid, Received.

Good stuff!

Glad to see you are happy with the product :)

hey

ill have one for r32 gts4

pm me your bank details

cheers

You have been added to the Type A list and Payment details have been sent via PM

Please send me payment details.. I'm after an R33 GTS-T type bar if they're available?

Cheers.

You have been added to the Type B list and Payment details have been sent via PM

Hi all,

Glad to see you have enjoyed your purchase and are happy with the product.

Just an update to all those enquiring about numbers available..

I have just received word that there will be a further;

* 5 x R32 Lockbars made

* 28 x R33 Lockbars made..

I would just like to note that the only reason 5 x R32 lockbars are being made is cos the stock is still large enough to support demand for the time being :rofl:

Regards,

Sherwin

Looking at getting an R33 & R34 lock bar, any discount on combined postage costs to Victoria 3137?? :woot:

Hi there,

As you can only fit 1 x lockbar in an Express Post bag it's a lil hard to give a discount..

I could possible do 2x lockbars combined for $160 delivered

Save $10?

Regards,

Sherwin

Hi there,

As you can only fit 1 x lockbar in an Express Post bag it's a lil hard to give a discount..

I could possible do 2x lockbars combined for $160 delivered

Save $10?

Regards,

Sherwin

Done deal! :P Please PM payments details to me. Just want to make sure it will fit R34 Series 2 sedan?

Cheers

Issy