SAU Community

Hicas Lockbars - Ready To Be Shipped!

NV N01

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

would you still have any left? Id like one for the R33 please.

Thanks.

Vincent.

Hi Vincent,

Pm sent

Payment received

I will send it off ASAP

Regards,

Sherwin

Sherwin, i sent you a pm dude. Il send you tha cash on friday man. Can I still get one?

Hi there,

Yeah, that's not a problem.. I will wait for your PM with delivery details :)

All PMs have been replied to

Regards,

Sherwin

Recieved lock bar yesterday and will be fitting it tomorrow night. Will let you know how it goes and if it fixes the problem of the rear end floating around from the faulty hicas sensor.

Cheers

Jaron

Hi Jaron,

Not a problem.. Fitment should work out great and hopefully your problems are solved :)

Regards,

Sherwin

Just to update all who are interested..

Hydraulic Blocking kits are on the way :D

I have decided to get 2 types made up..

Type 1 will be the "standard" blocking kit which blocks off the lines at the rear of the car..

Type 2 will the the blocking kit which basically blocks the reserviour and the rear outlet of the pump, allowing you to remove the complete HICAS system :3some:

Also an update on Lockbars..

More R32/S13/A31 Hicas Lockbars are in the process of being made :rofl:

There are 5 x R33/R34 Hicas Lockbars still available and more are being made with the Type A's :mad:

Regards,

Sherwin

Sherwin,i got my Lockbar,on the invoice it says 'suit R32' (which is what i need) but in your 2nd post you got me down in the R33 Lockbar section as paid & sent.can you just confirm that the invoice is correct.

Cheers

Aaron

p.s what parts are involved in the type 2 hicas block kit???....bungs?

Sherwin,i got my Lockbar,on the invoice it says 'suit R32' (which is what i need) but in your 2nd post you got me down in the R33 Lockbar section as paid & sent.can you just confirm that the invoice is correct.

Cheers

Aaron

p.s what parts are involved in the type 2 hicas block kit???....bungs?

Hi Aaron,

My appologies :thumbsup:

I have you on my paperwork as an R32 Lockbar, and I see that in the list I have you as an R33, I will fix this up right now >_<

The Blocking kits are;

Type 1 - Hydraulic Nuts and Bungs

Type 2 - Blocking Pipes, Copper washers, etc.

Instructions will be included in both kits :O

Regards,

Sherwin

Hi Everyone,

I just had my shocks/springs and a few bushes replaced and also all the hicas items pulled from my car and

replaced with Sherwin's Lockbar(which fits perfect).

Every other suspension place i went to would only fit the lock bar and rip the hicas wires.

Wholesale suspension on Third Ave At Blacktown NSW will fit Sherwin's Lockbar and remove all hicas

related items along with it for a very reasonable price.

Aaron

by the way my car feels like a go-kart now,its awesome!!!

i took some round-a-bouts and couldnt feel the crazy hicas at all,but did encounter some scrubbage which

will be fixed asap.

Edited by RSTME

Hi Everyone,

I just had my shocks/springs and a few bushes replaced and also all the hicas items pulled from my car and

replaced with Sherwin's Lockbar(which fits perfect).

Every other suspension place i went to would only fit the lock bar and rip the hicas wires.

Wholesale suspension on Third Ave At Blacktown NSW will fit Sherwin's Lockbar and remove all hicas

related items along with it for a very reasonable price.

Aaron

by the way my car feels like a go-kart now,its awesome!!!

i took some round-a-bouts and couldnt feel the crazy hicas at all,but did encounter some scrubbage which

will be fixed asap.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the update..

I am sure there are a few people near you who would be interested in that information :rofl:

Oh by the way, if anyone else from the other states, etc. have any other workshops they can recommend to fit these, please be my guest to post them up in here for other members to see :)

Regards,

Sherwin