SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Drive in Night.

Majanal

Hey All,

It was suggested that we have a drive in night... and 2 Fast 2 Furious was mentioned as the movie to go to.

I'm currently looking into times and costs but I know that the movie is released on the 5/6/03.

Post your interest here... as soon as I know more I'll post it up.

NOTE: This is NOT an official Skylines Australia - NSW event.

Dan.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a damn good idea, majanal, we'll be along.

Does anyone have some suggestions of how to rice up the car beforehand? I'm thinking 2 racing stripes right over the top of the car is a bit much, anything more subtle?

Originally posted by Duncan

I'm thinking 2 racing stripes right over the top of the car is a bit much, anything more subtle?

speaking of racing stripes, i saw a yellow r33 gtst with 2 purple racing stripes right across the bonnet, roof @macquarie shopping centre.... it was damn disgusting indeed...

Are we going to a drive-in, or are you guys going to move the tv onto the balcony, park the cars on the lawn, and screen a pirated copy?

Kel

Originally posted by Kel

Are we going to a drive-in, or are you guys going to move the tv onto the balcony, park the cars on the lawn, and screen a pirated copy?

Kel

:) heh now you're talking...how's 5 bucks a head sound?

Originally posted by red900ss

:) heh now you're talking...how's 5 bucks a head sound?

All proceeds to the Dino and Kel Christmas fund.....

kel, nice avatar, is that a 300rwkw 32 gtr behind the finishing flag.(and behind you?)

and is the saab coming to the drive-ins? anyone got a gtr or turbo badge we can stick on the back for the night?

the saab will most definitely be there and we'll see once and for all who has the best opposite sex magnet.

Kel

Originally posted by Silver-Arrowz

:P

It's cause I'm asian isn't it?

you are? I assumed you were from Munich!

And kel, the saab is not an "opposite sex magnet" its a bloke magnet. Thats why I don't like driving it alone :cuddle: ...... :Paranoid: