SAU Community

Parts In Japan

Pitchka R32

Does anyone know where to buy any genuine parts for a R32 in Japan.I plan on keeping mine and would like to buy stuff like original seat material and other bits that will eventually wear? Mines a Australian delivered one and there's not much difference to the Japan one.Thanks for any replies-Jim.

Does anyone know where to buy any genuine parts for a R32 in Japan.I plan on keeping mine and would like to buy stuff like original seat material and other bits that will eventually wear? Mines a Australian delivered one and there's not much difference to the Japan one.Thanks for any replies-Jim.

yahoo auctions is a good place to start...

some sponsors on here buy items there as a service for you I believe.

pm me if you like, I may be able to help.

Cheers,

Beau

for genuine parts the best place is nissan. nissan australia stock or order all the 32 GTR parts. i don't know about seat fabric though, don't think you can get that either here or in japan.

Insanity-i will pm you when i'm ready to get something.Genuine parts are starting to dry up.I ring my local Nissan dealer now and then for prices and they are expensive.Try $1200 for a steering wheel without horn centre or $1400 for bottom seat material per seat!My car is pretty neat.I bought it off the 65 year old original owner and has a bit over 28000 k's and is completely stock-down to the exhaust system.I get strange looks pulling up at lights as it's quiet as a mouse..Like i mentioned i will chase some bits eventually and thanks for the replies.

Wow, those Nissan AU prices are insane... I'm pretty sure they pluck some of those prices out of the air sometimes though. While I was in Australia I bought some stuff through the local Nissan dealer which were the same part numbers I had bought from Japan about 3 months earlier (for another car which was same model ECR33) and I got the quote which was exactly double what I paid for in Japan (which was about $110 difference!). I went back there to order the parts but before I did, I showed them the boxes from Nissan JP and the associated reciepts. They started to say all this BS about freight charges etc which totally went over my head and I asked for the 'real price' which they promptly knocked $70 off. I'm not sure if the bumped up the original quote because they were bored, or if it was a decision made by Nissan AU excecs to make more money... it was totally unfair and was the last time I ever bought stuff through Nissan AU.

In other words: Get stuff from Nissan Japan :P

• 2 months later...
Wow, those Nissan AU prices are insane... I'm pretty sure they pluck some of those prices out of the air sometimes though. While I was in Australia I bought some stuff through the local Nissan dealer which were the same part numbers I had bought from Japan about 3 months earlier (for another car which was same model ECR33) and I got the quote which was exactly double what I paid for in Japan (which was about $110 difference!). I went back there to order the parts but before I did, I showed them the boxes from Nissan JP and the associated reciepts. They started to say all this BS about freight charges etc which totally went over my head and I asked for the 'real price' which they promptly knocked $70 off. I'm not sure if the bumped up the original quote because they were bored, or if it was a decision made by Nissan AU excecs to make more money... it was totally unfair and was the last time I ever bought stuff through Nissan AU.

In other words: Get stuff from Nissan Japan :yes:

do you have the address for some places to get official nissan stuff in japan?

i got a sister living in osaka and i was going to ask her to bring me back a gtr badge but she dosnt have a clue where to go(her knowledge of cars is limited to they got 4wheels)

either that or i guess i could ask main north nissan and when they say its 140 because of frieght charges ill ask them to send it to osaka insteasd.

do you have the address for some places to get official nissan stuff in japan?

i got a sister living in osaka and i was going to ask her to bring me back a gtr badge but she dosnt have a clue where to go(her knowledge of cars is limited to they got 4wheels)

either that or i guess i could ask main north nissan and when they say its 140 because of frieght charges ill ask them to send it to osaka insteasd.

Anyone can do it, you don't need to go through a certain shop or anything like that. Just ask any of the guys that are in Japan that send parts to AU.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always use Yahoo Japan auctions throught this supplier. http://www.j-buttmonkeys.netThis supplier is very kind!So , I can buy very cheap used car parts from Japan.