SAU Community

Apexi power fc

Guest RedLineGTR

if you have a powerfc, you wont need the safc you can use and keep the avc-r, or you can get a boost controller specifcially made for the power fc that you controll all with the hand controller. Depends if you want the blue wank factor.

Guest RedLineGTR

i sure you cant like connect them together they work seperatly. but i would prop just save up and get the powerfc with the boost controller, more stealth so pricks done rip the avcr out of the car, unless you hide it. Yah So more stealth, but also depends how it works out money wise, check the prices of the parts and see if its worth it. If you havent done much reaserch, call up some prices and check some web sites for some prices.

Guest RedLineGTR

The cool thing is when you ge the powerfc boost controller, everything can be controlled in the palm of your hand.

Guest RedLineGTR

i think there is also a thread or so with alot of info and peoples experiences, and future upgrades, a good read. But yah you should be happy with either choice. A worthwhile upgrade in my books.

Cheers Rob

Guest RedLineGTR
Originally posted by rb26dett

i'm running power fc and avc-r in my car. was told that the power fc's boost controller does not control boost as well as the avc-r.  

and yes i think they do their things separately.

Might be true but they use the same boost solenoid so i dont see how it if would differ, anoyone wanna shed some light on the issue?? anyways from just looking at the units, the avcr has more seperate and cool features.

Originally posted by RedLineGTR

Might be true but they use the same boost solenoid so i dont see how it if would differ, anoyone wanna shed some light on the issue?? anyways from just looking at the units, the avcr has more seperate and cool features.

yeah i need more light shed on this subject as im in same decision

avcr or bc for pfc?