SAU Community

Wealth-powered Vehicles?

Hi guys,

Check out this video... talk about a car club... you gotta hve a Corvette, a Porche, Labo, Merc etc to join... but, if you look hard enough... hey, there's a R35 Proto Skyline GT-R in there??

I don't know about you guys, but those flashy cars do not appeal to me... to me, a Skyline is sex on rubber... what do you think... it's not the price tag... it's the style, the looks and the feel...

Hi guys,

Check out this video... talk about a car club... you gotta hve a Corvette, a Porche, Labo, Merc etc to join... but, if you look hard enough... hey, there's a R35 Proto Skyline GT-R in there??

I don't know about you guys, but those flashy cars do not appeal to me... to me, a Skyline is sex on rubber... what do you think... it's not the price tag... it's the style, the looks and the feel...

ah the gumball 3000, a great watch. my old flatmate downloaded the whole thing. the ferrari f40 got caught doing 191mph on the freeway. Personally i think some of those cars are sex on wheels eg. diablo vt. but i really don't see how anyone could spend 1/2mill on a car. but i'd probably be singing a different story if i was loaded

If I remember right that 33 is running a fuel pump from a harrier that caused major elec problems :P

i think i know which 1 your talkin about.. on 1 of the mischief videos they interview a guy in the gumball 3000 with an r33 gtr and i think i rememba him talkin bout havin a harrier jet fuel pump