SAU Community

KILLER-T=dyno queen

Guest KILLER-T

Guest KILLER-T

I have never won anything before so i got bragging rights. Today i won the dyno comp in Mandurah for the 6 cyl class :P got a nice little trophey and a voucher from Auto one :burnout: :burnout:

Guest KILLER-T

Yes i dont know what was up with the power figure but it was enough to win and enough wipe the floor with 99% of the V8s so im a happy SKYLINE owner :P

I dont think he even knew it was smokin up on his rollers untill smoke drifted past his door

YAY!!!! well done Adam! I know the feeling of a low dyno reading! ever since motorvation i sometimes have to rething the situation when going onto a dyno at an event.. motorvation dyno was about 30rwhp too less and then at auto salon due to the difference in air pressure in the dome my car starting pinging through 3 quarters of the run!

Man that must be reading low!! yours is doing about 330 - 340 rwhp yeah? *Mmmmm DROOL*

Guest KILLER-T

Im not worried about the low dyno reading the car feels as strong as ever i dont think wheel spin would have helped the power reading. If you ask me DMX dyno's are crap everyone should use dyno dynamics or something

Guest KILLER-T

Yes it was good to show the trevs what a jap car can do and this trev with a new turbo ford realy wanted to win. Does the first run didnt make enough power to win so he gives me this smug look walks up to his car and turns up the blead valve. Another run still not enough power now he is looking pissed off walks back to the car turns it up a bit more next run the engine hits boost cut man he looked pissed off MMMMwahahahahaha it was funny shit:bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha: :burnout: :burnout:

Well done mate

good to edukate them V8 drivas.

Any 5.8 holdens? If so what did they produce stock?

What did the Ford Turbo do

Cheers

Chris

Originally posted by R34

Well done mate

good to edukate them V8 drivas.

Any 5.8 holdens? If so what did they produce stock?

What did the Ford Turbo do

Cheers

Chris

LOL there was a 7.5L 460 BBlock XD there. Everyone was goin Phoar this is gonna pull hard. it made a total of 8hp less than my dad. who came third in the 6 cyl class with 218rwhp. which i think must be higher than that if that dyno reads low :P

Overall winner was a black new series holden ute. 412hp was very impressive to see. and the ford xr6T pulled 233hp with boost upped as high as it would go before boost cut

Psiker