SAU Community

KILLER-T=dyno queen

Guest KILLER-T

Guest KILLER-T

I would love to know what was going on with each dyno run. The guy running the dyno was doing alot of number changing and he wasnt just entering car regos. There were two lots of numbers that came up on the screen before each run 85_5 sometimes it was 80_4 and others 75_4 me thinks something fishey was going on

Originally posted by KILLER-T

Im not worried about the low dyno reading the car feels as strong as ever i dont think wheel spin would have helped the power reading. If you ask me DMX dyno's are crap everyone should use dyno dynamics or something

WELL DONE KILLER-T

Is that with all the work done now, and has your FC been completely tuned or is there still more, sounds a little too low and maybe the Dyno is reading wrong, you should be pulling 300++ with your mods, anyway keep up the good work and have fun mate.

CHeers

:ak47:

Guest KILLER-T

Hi Judge hows it going you should of come down on sunday it was a good laugh. The car has 347rwhp on PSI'S dyno there is no way it only has 250rwhp im putting it back on bretts dyno tuesday night just to check that i havnt lost any power and maybe lift the fuel pressure up a bit more.

Originally posted by KILLER-T

Hi Judge hows it going you should of come down on sunday it was a good laugh. The car has 347rwhp on PSI'S dyno there is no way it only has 250rwhp im putting it back on bretts dyno tuesday night just to check that i havnt lost any power and maybe lift the fuel pressure up a bit more.

That more like it and welcome to the 300++ club, I suppose the PAS is the next place for you as I think they were looking at cars that can do that and more :D I was talking to bully who said that the dyno was dodgy and the owners didnt like the RICE boys winning. Im lead to believe you only were allowed 2 runs and the the TREVs were allowed up to 8 ?? Well done anyway good to HPI do the job and keep going I think with your set up you should get the 400 mark.

:pissed:

Guest KILLER-T

Yes thats right Judge trevs got as many runs as they liked we had 2 each which sucked.And yes i was thinking the same thing they realy didnt want a JAP car to win.

Macka you still want this showdown hey you are on FAT boy just try not to hurt your car again before the big event.:bahaha: :bahaha:

• 5 weeks later...

yeah, sounds way low. at a recent dyno i got 282.7 on a dyno dynamics dyno. and it certainly wasnt smoking the wheels!

sounds like some interesting cars there. would have loved to have seen the guy's face in the ford!