SAU Community

[syd] 1995 R33 Gts-t S1 Complete Wreck

SOLD

My rather sad looking R33 is now for sale. It is currently being held by my insurance company, and they have given me 3 weeks to decide whether I want to buy it back or not.

I will not separate for parts - the buyer takes all.

Details:

- Silver

- ~108,000km

- S1

- Stock ECU

- R34 side mount intercooler

- 3" turbo back exhaust (split front + hiflow cat from batmbl group buy)

- Stock airbox

- Flashpoint alarm with two remotes

Stuff I know is damaged:

- Front bar toast, sideskirts, bonnet, roof, some other panels toward front of car

- Front right wheel is up against it's rear guard, so something's bent in there

- Lots of panels are scratched but some may come out

- Airbag went off

- Middle rear vision

- Some damage under the car but I didn't get under it so I don't know how bad

- Probably more stuff that I don't recall right now

Stuff that is (most likely) still good:

- Engine - it starts and sounds fine

- Interior stuff like trim, seats

- Windows, none of them broken, didn't notice any cracks

- Maybe exhaust

- R34 wheels, rears are still good, dunno if fronts were damaged in the impact

- Brand new Toyo T1R's on the rears, only done ~500km

- Probably heaps more stuff I don't recall

Anyway that's a start, if you have questions regarding whether a part of the car is damaged or not I'll try my best. Note I didn't update the above after adding pics so please see for yourself.

Asking price now $4000, OR $3250 not including R34 SMIC or exhaust (which needs repair anyway). SOLD

Buyer to have the car towed from Milperra, and I would have to be able to come around to remove the SMIC+exhaust.

Call Andrew (after midday) on 0422 951 643 or PM.

For all 60+ photos of engine bay, wheels, panels, interior, and underneath car click here

post-28895-1178790855_thumb.jpg

post-28895-1178790876_thumb.jpg

post-28895-1178790887_thumb.jpg

post-28895-1178790899_thumb.jpg

post-28895-1178790913_thumb.jpg

Edited by bombastic

Have you taken any pics yet?

I was waiting for some interest. Should have got some pics while the car was local but I hadn't considered selling it.

Bit of a drive now, but if you're interested then I'll go get some pics. If Milperra isn't far for you, you're welcome to come and check it out when I go.

how much for hi flo cat?

Sorry not willing to separate at this stage, don't have time to pull it apart and sell everything. Maybe you can buy it from whoever buys the wreck.

pics plz.? roof kinked..? rails bent?

I'll get out there ASAP and get pics. Now that I know there is interest then it's worth my bother to drive there :(

Do you have the lower control arms? if so are the driver's side front & rear lower control arm in good condition?

if so interested in selling it? if so could you pm me or email me on [email protected]

Sorry I don't even know what control arms are, and I am not separating I am selling the car whole.

well.. looks like your insurace company f*ked u over by using a fork to move it around. i would taken it if the rails hadn't been damaged by the fork.. all i can offer is ..!! i will pm u. haha

are you kidding? that forklift is huge and its lifting it by the rails. the pressure would be distributed all over the rails and it'd be sweet! far more likely to have damage under a car from someone changing a tyre, putting all the pressure into one spot

well.. looks like your insurace company f*ked u over by using a fork to move it around. i would taken it if the rails hadn't been damaged by the fork.. all i can offer is ..!! i will pm u. haha

In case anyone wants to know... rail was bent by the accident. The car's still straight.

Price drop to $4500 as it seems this rail damage drops the value a lot... still worth heaps more than that for parts!