SAU Community

hey guys...

bein tossing and turning about what to do with this gearbox...auto is out of the question now..

any ideas on if it would be wise and cost wise good to rebuilt my hollinger 5spd that was previously in the car?

snapped 3rd

costs,places,?

thanks

Your best bet would be contact hollinger directly obviously. I wasn't aware hollinger did 5spd gtr boxes unless its something they did 5+years ago. Was it dog or syncro this 5spd hollinger? Auto isnt out of the question as KEAS Automatics are apprently doing r&d on a turbo 400 to suit gtr. Ryan

Your best bet would be contact hollinger directly obviously. I wasn't aware hollinger did 5spd gtr boxes unless its something they did 5+years ago. Was it dog or syncro this 5spd hollinger? Auto isnt out of the question as KEAS Automatics are apprently doing r&d on a turbo 400 to suit gtr. Ryan

yeh it was dogged 1st threw to 5th.

and how much they charging for the set up

got a quote from als race glides yesterday told me close to 10g installed.. for auto support up to 1000hp.

yeh it was dogged 1st threw to 5th.

and how much they charging for the set up

got a quote from als race glides yesterday told me close to 10g installed.. for auto support up to 1000hp.

Thats expensive - just sell me the box as is ? Ha ------ :) Serious!

Turbo 400 in a GTR ? then it becomes like all the other botched cars and not all Nissan - next in will go a small block ? keep it japanese and compare apples with apples-- only my opinion. :)

Turbo 400 in a GTR ? then it becomes like all the other botched cars and not all Nissan - next in will go a small block ? keep it japanese and compare apples with apples-- only my opinion. :)

i know man...

sick of replacing boxes..

need somthing that can handle the 470hp+