SAU Community

New Car

hey there all..... i am new to this forum. Name is cameron and i just bought this r32. I am absolutely loving the skyline. Its the nicest car to drive as most of u would agree.

Heres some pics, feel free to give ur opinions :D

th_P3250096.jpg

th_P3250067.jpg

th_P3250065.jpg

th_P3250062.jpg

Edited by cam32

ha nice first pic. like the gold, definetly something a little different. clean as.

what are ya specs???

Edited by jake33

hahaha na she didn't come with it lol

its got a 3 inch exhaust system, pod filter, just jap intercooler, HUD, 94 motor in it, doesn't make much sense to me that coz i thoguht r32's only went up to end of 93 unless it was in something else? 17 inch BBS wheels with 255's on the back and 235's on the front.

umm just stock boost at the moment but i am gonna put it up to 12 or 14 or something wen i hook up the 2 stage. i fixed that pic for ya by the way :D

how come i can enlarge all the pics but not the one with the girl?? :( hahah

worked for me!

a 94 motor?? maybe an rb25!! that would be awesome! especially if ya didnt realise. it would be like christmas

it worked coz i fixed it hehe...

na defiantely an rb20 but yeah thats wat he said, might have just been mistaken? something i was gonna ask i am going through clutch fluid like fuel in a v12, i was thinking about getting a kit for it, with some seals and stuff. Does anyone know how much they are?

this isn't really the right place to ask this but where is the best place to stick a boost gauge?? people r suggesting right hand air vent near the door ( so its still legal). Also for 2 stage boost controllers, do people use plastic T peices, some people say they will be fine others say find a metal one so it will last??

a 94 motor?? maybe an rb25!! that would be awesome! especially if ya didnt realise. it would be like christmas

lets hope its not an rb25! why wreck a good 32 with a 25...

nice car anyway dude, btw that bitch better not have metal studs on her jeans

Edited by spin_psycle

spin_psycle Posted Today, 09:43 PM

QUOTE(jake33 @ 6 May 2007, 09:28 PM) *

u clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Edited by Bo0oSt

spin_psycle Posted Today, 09:43 PM

QUOTE(jake33 @ 6 May 2007, 09:28 PM) *

u clearly have no idea what you're talking about

daniel, you clearly do not understand sarcasm

not to mention the fact that some may think putting an rb25 into a 32 is destroying the character of the car

lighten up dude :rant:

Edited by spin_psycle

cam,

if you're leaking clutch fluid, its' gotta be goin somewhere

put your head under the steering wheel and shine a light up to the pedal. see if you can see it coming in the firewall. check other spots in the engine bay around the master cylinder and give the slave cylinder on the gearbox a squiz. wherever its leaking from is your prob.

most likely your seals in your master are gone, which means you can get new seals for cheap, or a new unit for expensive.

for my s13 i had to have a clutch place measure up my master cylinder seals and they just gave me a nissan patrol kit (right size!) and cost me $20 or so. problem solved

on my bro's r32 i put a boost guage on top of the steering wheel rack thing, infront of the speedo's. didnt hide anything, was legal. had one there for another car, was pretty neat place.

plastic T pieces are fine

and cheers for fixing the pic haha. nice car n girl. now it reminds me of my female friends r32gts4 :laugh: cept hers looks meaner cause it has a bodykit

well problem is all solved.....it was the main seal on the clutch master that was leaking and it was cheaper to buy a master genuine from nissan that getting it re-kitted or second hand so yeah for future referance if it happens to anyone else, just go straight to nissan. only 108 bucks trade price for a new one rather that 130 to get it re-kitted or 170 second hand so yeah. Also stuck the boost gauge in the air vent next to the door there, looks awesome.