SAU Community

Help! Wanted - Wheels 16 Or 17 X 8's

Michele

Wheels 16 or 17 x 8's to suit R32 GTS-T (4dr)

Okay its time - I was pipped by 700th of a second in the hillclimb and my opponent had R tyres. My standard tyres have to go (is my competitive streak showing?? Maybe I should push those horns back in, they're starting to show).

I'm currently running stock standard 16x6.5's. I've heard that pre 94 GTR wheels will fit (thanks Jayce). Does anyone have anything that will do the job for me?

I also have for sale 17x9 Sparko wheels and Falken tyres to suit GTR (they fitted the front but were too big for the rear, wrong offset :( ) I'll be putting more about these in the For Sale section with photos soon.

If there are any enthusiasts out there that are interested in helping me get this car set up right (that won't charge me an arm and a leg... although, I am prepared to give up toes and fingers) I'd really appreciate the help.

Please PM me with any thoughts, ideas and hopefully faster wheels :woot:

Thanks

Michele

Edited by LadyBytes

PM's sent

I've been working long hours and going through the posts now, thanks to all who have responded, your help is appreciated.

Sticky - I have a set of 17x9's and they're too big for the back because of the offset, I'm looking for 8's if I can.

Nisswreck - I'll give you a call, I hope you work Saturdays :rolleyes:

Cheers

Michele