SAU Community

Photos From Autosalon 2007

Wow... does anyone know what sort of specs that Ferrari has?

The shoes on your feet move you faster than that Ferrari would (ie; it's all show and doesn't go)

Edited by benm

That yellow R34 with the wide-body kit looks damn hot. only thing is it would have looked hotter if it was either mid-night black or electric blue. I'm a fan of the wing, I like the stock R34 wing on a R34 so if it ws me, this would have made it eyecandy. but neverless, bloody hot i feel my pants burning.

That yellow R34 with the wide-body kit looks damn hot. only thing is it would have looked hotter if it was either mid-night black or electric blue. I'm a fan of the wing, I like the stock R34 wing on a R34 so if it ws me, this would have made it eyecandy. but neverless, bloody hot i feel my pants burning.

The paint looks incredible close up. And it's actually an R33 with R34 front.

drug dealers cars are awsome.... money, no sense and lcd's everywhere... choice!

thats a f*king shit go

comments like that are uncalled for

lots of us work our asses off to build our cars

just because someone has money doesnt mean they sell drugs, people do have jobs you know

agree with 2GU UP....

LOVE the ferrari. what was he thinking? "Gee, its not fast enough, so i'll twin turbo it!!!" NICE :domokun:, although im scared to think of the price tag....

lol @ ferrari, they arent connected, the only pipe on it was on the exhaust inlet, but you couldnt see where it went, so Im betting that doesnt go anywhere either

Edited by midnight