SAU Community

If You Had The Cash, What Things Would You Do To Your Skyline?

You're talking Pimp my ride style stuff huh?

Well, first I'd do a full restoration. My car is 17 years old and could use a full strip and shine.

Then, well, it's all about the wide bodykit with wider tyres. Upgrade engine, brakes, suspension, maybe a 1/2 cage.... but for the rice factor:

1) Suspension controller.

I just think it'd be awesome to be pulled over and have the cop bend down to measure the clearance, only for me to push a button and suddenly it's just that bit higher. Also, my driveway is downhill, so it can be a nerve testing experiance to pull in and hope you don't hear that screaching sound of the exhaust pipe on the cement (hasn't happened yet, but the old mans falcon does it every time. He no longer visits.)

2) Carbon fibre.

Add vents to the bonnet, or get a Cf bonnet, perhaps CF boot and spoiler lips.

3) paint.

If we're not talking price here, I'd go for a deep pearl, probably dark royal blue based with black and white highlights. Black for the lower half, white for the upper half. That way it'll reflect the light in interesting ways.

4) Vinyl.

Probably just some stripes. Nismo or mines style, or perhaps simple racing stripes.

5) interior.

Customise everything. New Dash that would hold all the fancy dephi gauges, discreet speakers, top of the line ICE.

Trim everything in leather, probably white black and blue.

6) make it personal

Finish with something that is all about me. maybe my name stitched into the chairs, some customised badges, or something similiar.

Well, that's my spiel. Now if only pimp my ride would come to victoria.... Although they'd probably be restricted to washing the car and buffing it shiny thanks to vic roads.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i have a 32 GTR....

A full Veilside kit- Blue

2.8....no, an OS Giken 3 litre kit will be fine

2835Rs

Holinger sequential

TE37s.....NO CHROME

335mm tyres.

Street/track interior with NO leather.

600kw will work.

Ship it over to Japan and just do Wangan runs every night.

Very nice guys... keep it coming...

Well, as for me... I just got a full sunroof put in, new stereo system put in... and now... working on the leather trim...

Keep the ideas coming fellas.

Damn, guess the cash is an issue for you with your ideas - as certainly you do not lack creativity bro... well written and thought out... a real powerful street machine. respect to that. +1

Well of course, I'm not going to build that while I'm doing a postgrad course at uni and working nights at coles! But I've read up pretty well on the specs etc of the cars I want to emulate (in my dreams).

I'm not a "gunna" about it though, very unlikely it could ever happen.

If i had the cash, i would hiflow the turbo, buy a power fc, upgrade injectors, upgrade suspension gear.. upgrade my side mount to a fmic.. n get a tune, with set of cams.. n go all out on music system..

hate car being stock :kiss:

uni student with casual work= poor

sigh.. hmmm

chop the roof by an inch just to make it different from the 4 billion others driving around

complete respray in white with carbon fibre bonnet

veilside rear with nismo side skirts and GTR/400r whatever front

turbo with all the bits and peices cranking out around 3-400kw

20" chrome deep dish multispokes

sunroof

a 15 inch goliath in the boot with amp and simple cdmp3 deck, no dvd screens or anything fancy.

tan or black leather retrim.

some guages n computer shit on the dash

lowerd,ect

and one of those expensive nismo keys

fully sick

if i had unlim cash, i would buy Nissan and give free skyline parts to everyone :P

Then everyone can have a restored skyline haha

On the side id try and squeeze a W16 engine from the veyron into the R32 somehow and pass it onto nismo?

Z-Tuned W16 quad-turbo in a r32 :D

Then buy 1,000 r34 gtr's and give them to each import mechanic in australia/japan with a blank cheque. And have a massive competition on the best built R34 ;)

Then crush them all, melt em down and make one skyline out of it!!1 It will have the power of all skylines running through its metal!!11

if i had a little extra cash id buy a 2.8 stroker kit thank u nismo then use my turbo and everything on it and get around 400kw :P

then a fitzner dog box

then full gtr pannel kit

then full cage and another bride seat

then a full top secret kit

then ahh i can go on forever

Keep it as it is. Then pay nissan however much they want to get there best of the best to design and build my own custom designed skyline. simiular to the 34 shape i reckon but with the new 3.5 twin turbo!

If registration wasn't an issue and neither was money I'd have my way with the R30 4dr i have.

Stripped to rolling shell and bare metal respray with a custom kit $8K

half cage

Z32 4/2piston brakes all round with a five stud conversion and 17inch rims

camber and castor kits, sway bars, strut braces

RB26DETT with a single turbo conversion plus some other bolt on fruit

RB25 gear box built tough

then with the spare L20ET i would get my hands on a 240Z bomb out the L6 with;

a hybrid T3 forged pistons and metal head gasket

tubular exhaust manifold

intake ported and polished

larger injectors and management

stripped interior with a full cage

motorsport option 1 gear box or and RB one

and set the beast up for rally events

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner is Public enemy

Quote: if money was no prob i would have a vagina grafted to to my GTR somewhere. so i could have "proper" sex with it, and maybe have baby ones.

Edited by cd04

I Would Sell Mine.....Buy A Mines Tuned For Response R34 GTR, and a Tech Art 997 911 Turbo, and a Mclaren F1, and a Race Track and spend my days making all of them them run 25secs round Tsukaba in a time attack

Dunno if anyone has said something like this before,

but I'd make a custom kick plate where the "skyline" logo on the door trim glowed a neon blue.

That would be nice

After 7yrs of ownership, i almost have my car just the way i like it. Honestly, nothing much left, just a cross gearset, when the std box goes boom, and maybe a pair of race seats.

• 9 months later...

If cash wasnt an issue id have a pen and a notepad reading everyones ideas and writing down the ones ill get onto as soon as im finished writing. Id have to put my own idea in it also soo... maybe a money printing machine in the glove box... what the heck for when money isnt an issue? yeh ur right cos ther'd be a money printing machine in the glove box. wouldnt want to leave this baby parked unsupervised for long.

Edited by MellowYellow