SAU Community

R33 Gtr - Ebc Rear Brake Pads Green Stuff - Brand New In Box

As the topic suggest, i have a brand new set of EBC green stuff rear brake pads to suit a R33 GTR with brembos. New in box, unopened. RRP $195 from shops, selling $90 to get rid of it from my garage.

Call me, 0412414173 - pickup melbourne - sth east suburbs, or plus freight anywhere interstate.

As the topic suggest, i have a brand new set of EBC green stuff rear brake pads to suit a R33 GTR with brembos. New in box, unopened. RRP $195 from shops, selling $90 to get rid of it from my garage.

Call me, 0412414173 - pickup melbourne - sth east suburbs, or plus freight anywhere interstate.

Does the packaging say what the temp range is of these pads?

I think the green is a street pad right?

Sport & Premium Street Brakes

Fast/Heavy Street Use

Brake well from cold

Effective to above 650°C

Lower dust formula* (read below)

Designed for premium street driving offering better brake effect at loads and speed. EBC Greenstuff has a high initial brake effect and gives drivers confidence from first application of the brake pedal. There is no such thing as a NO DUST pad. The very nature of how a brake works requires that some dust be generated to avoid rotor vibration (shimmying). The EBC pad creates less dust and dust is more easily washed off than most. All pads create more dust as they are bedding in especially if rotors are worn. Nominal friction coefficient 0.55. For heavier faster cars and vehicles above 200bhp we strongly recommend Redstuff which DOES offer much less dust.