SAU Community

What Dumps To Go With Hks Gt-ss

Hi all,

Can anyone recomend a good set of dumps to go with a pair of HKS GT-SS, I've got a r32 gtr.

I'm currently running a X-force 3.5 inch exchaust kit all I'm missing are the dumps.

I was thinking of the HKS dumps to match the turbos but will they go ok with exchaust?

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks

i personally would not go for either the HKS ones or the x-force copies. the both have very small turbine outlets (yes partly made up for with the split wastegate pipe) but I have looked at both and was not impressed with the finish of either. though if I had to chose between them I'd go the HKS ones purely as they are made with a better grade and thickness of material. but i would suggest either the trust dump/fronts or the tomei dumps.

Second Baron's comments tomei look nice and trust dump/fronts look even nicer and from searching on here seem to be the pick of all possibilitys though harder to fit than the other options

I am going to try to fit trusts myself so may be able to give better advice soon

Second Baron's comments tomei look nice and trust dump/fronts look even nicer and from searching on here seem to be the pick of all possibilitys though harder to fit than the other options

true! i didnt choose the Trust dumps b/c of the same reason, harder to fit and i think some1 mentioned that u'd need to modify to fit

Tomei dumps are nice, but they arent splits?

if u want Tomei dumps, which looks identical to my R34 dumps, u can get mine for real cheap :rolleyes:

Edited by andz69