SAU Community

hey i am not too sure where to ask this but ow well. My clutch fluid is absolutely pissing out and i am wondering if i just get a kit for the clutch master, just a kit with a couple of seals would fix it. It comes out in the car i dunno if anyone else has heard of this problem or had it. I would assume i would just have to go to a nissan dealer to find a kit. Any help would be appreciated....

cheers for that....and that just consists of a couple of seals?? and u don't happen to know how much?

my local mechanic pulled out my s13 clutch master cylinder and sent it off to a clutch place

they measured it up and sent it back along with a nissan patrol seal kit. all the internal seals were the right size, fixed my prob, costs <$20 too

same thing might be possible with skyline, ring up a few clutch places and see if they will help you out if u take in a disassembled master cylinder :dry:

i picked up my new master today....108 bucks trade price.....couldn't get a kit and didn't wanna stuff around, i also thought second hand but that was like 170. Absolutely bulls**t